PDA

View Full Version : Need Help ID-ing Johnson City Players

Barbara
09-04-2003, 09:03 AM
This picture is from a post at AZBilliards and we still haven't been able to ID the two people on the right side of the pic in the circle.

Anyone out there know who they are?

http://www.azbilliards.com/vbulletin/upload/attachment.php?s=&postid=9396

They are: (left to right)

Eddie, "The Knoxville Bear" Taylor, Earl Schriver, Marshall "The Tuscaloosa Squirrel" Carpenter, "Handsome" Danny Jones, "Connecticut" Johnny Vives, Jimmy "Cowboy" Moore, Larry "Boston Shorty" Johnson, Tex Jeans "Sonny" Springer, Joey Spaeth, Cokes' bodyguard (unknown), Hubert "Daddy Warbucks" Cokes, Johnny Irish, Eddie "Chris" McGeehan, another unkown person, Joe Procita, and then the other two unknowns.

Barbara

PQQLK9
09-04-2003, 09:27 AM
I would like to know who they all are?

Barbara
09-04-2003, 09:58 AM
Nick,

I have all but the two names.

They are: (left to right)

Eddie, "The Knoxville Bear" Taylor, Earl Schriver, Marshall "The Tuscaloosa Squirrel" Carpenter, "Handsome" Danny Jones, "Connecticut" Johnny Vives, Jimmy "Cowboy" Moore, Larry "Boston Shorty" Johnson, Tex Jeans "Sonny" Springer, Joey Spaeth, Cokes' bodyguard (unknown, too), Hubert "Daddy Warbucks" Cokes, Johnny Irish, Eddie "Chris" McGeehan, another unkown person, Joe Procita, and then the other two unknowns.

Barbara~~~edited the original post to include the names...

SPetty
09-04-2003, 12:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> They are: (left to right)...<hr /></blockquote>hahahaha - Barbara, you just copied off of Fast Larry's post with these names, didn't you! hahaha

SPetty~~~ducking big time! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Barbara
09-04-2003, 03:26 PM
Oh yeah!! That's right! I copied from FL!!

Oh, that's a good one!!

I wish #### Leonard was still posting /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif, he'd probably know.

Barbara~~~smacking the air as if it were SPetty's head /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif