PDA

View Full Version : A cue for eg8r

Wally_in_Cincy
09-04-2003, 09:39 AM
Hey eg8r

eg8r's cue (http://www.cuesforless.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=C&Product_Code= RCUFL1&Category_Code=)

eg8r
09-04-2003, 10:30 AM
Wow, that is a steal at only 25 bucks. LOL.

I am going to have an issue with the game this weekend. I have grown up my whole life watching the 'Canes. I am also a Gator fan simply because I was a student there. Well this weekend they play each other. Last year Miami whooped them, and I am guessing it will probably happen again. I think I am going to root for the offense. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Rich R.
09-04-2003, 10:34 AM
It seems to me, like you are in a perfect situation.
You get to celebrate, no matter which team wins. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
09-04-2003, 11:44 AM
Ed, Miami is going to pound Florida. That[s all I got to say about that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kato~~~'Canes fan through and through

eg8r
09-04-2003, 12:31 PM
Yes sir. LOL. One of the interesting tidbits about the game is that the QB for Miami is an ex-disgruntled Gator who transferred to get some more playing time. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

One of the things I did not like about Brock Berlin was that he felt he should be handed the job no matter how he performed. Since he was not the starter he packed up and left (I completely understand, but...). The issue is that he made no effort to try harder or work any harder once he found out he did not have the job. He thought it would be easier to just find another school. I totally think he could be a starter at any program in the US and I am happy he is playing for Miami. However, if he does not perform, I hope they jerk him out quick and put in the next guy.

eg8r

Wally_in_Cincy
09-04-2003, 12:54 PM
So did the 'canes get enough guys out of jail to field a team? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And before you say anything I am <font color="red">not </font color> a fan of UC basketball. That's TomCincy /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Ward
09-04-2003, 01:01 PM
Eg8r

On a side, the kid at Texas, Vincent Young was being recruited by Miami and it was his first choice but when Berlin transferred Miami stopped recruiting Young and he ended up at Texas. The kid would have been great at Miami

Later

eg8r
09-04-2003, 01:01 PM
They were all freed back when Jimmy Johnson left for Dallas. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
09-04-2003, 01:03 PM
I hear ya. Miami will give any QB a great chance. Hopefully he does well at Texas. I have to admit, I have never seen a state so proud of itself. Texas loves everything about Texas. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I am so used to hearing Gator fans and Seminole fans go back and forth that it was a pleasure to hear the Texas fans vs. the A&amp;M fans banter back and forth. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Kato
09-04-2003, 01:48 PM
Since Butch Davis got to the program (yes I realize he's gone) and cleaned it up it's remained that way for the most part. Most college football programs are corrupt in one way or another, the lucky ones just keep their messes in house and out of the media. Florida State is the current police blotter team in this state. Don't worry, Miami is gonna steamroll them to.

UC hoops. Didn't know they put a lot of kids in the clink. I know Huggins hasn't graduated a player in the last 7 years or something like that. Pretty bad record.

Kato

Ward
09-04-2003, 02:01 PM
Kato

I think Miami fans are going to miss Dorsey. I think they will have a couple of stumbles this year with Berlin. One might be the Gators....

Later

Kato
09-04-2003, 02:13 PM
Florida, Tennessee, Florida State, Pitt and Virginia Tech scare me. I don't think Florida or Tennessee can come to the OB and win though. That Va Tech game may decide who goes to the National Championship game and it's in Blackburg where Va Tech is a home monster.

I think Brock will be ok though as the season rolls on. Will we miss Dorsey? Maybe. We thought we would miss Kosar, Testeverde, Torretta, Erickson (insert your favorite Miami quarterback here). UM does seem to come up with quarterbacks when one leaves. I think Brock Berlin will be no different.

Kato

Voodoo Daddy
09-04-2003, 03:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> We thought we would miss Kosar, Testeverde, Torretta, Erickson (insert your favorite Miami quarterback here). UM does seem to come up with quarterbacks when one leaves. Kato <hr /></blockquote>

Missed the best of the best Kato...Jim Kelly, the master of the 2 minute drill {along with Elway and that stiff that played for the fish that has all the records but no ring}

Rod
09-04-2003, 03:33 PM
It's a bit flashy for me with the bold letters. Um but I like that heavy ass joint! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

rackmup
09-04-2003, 06:25 PM
It's nicer than his Meucci.

Just teasin',

Ken

Kato
09-04-2003, 07:12 PM
Steve, you're right about Jim Kelley. He was something else.

Kato

Ward
09-05-2003, 06:07 AM
Vodoo

If want to go back aways George Mira was pretty good...

Later