PDA

View Full Version : The 2003 CCB II is at Q-Masters Billiards Room

Tom_In_Cincy
09-04-2003, 01:57 PM
It's at Q-Masters again.

I have just confirmed our VENUE. It will be the same place as last year.. only it has been remodeled, with even better conditions.
We will have a PA system to call out table assignments and partner matchups. 8-12 newly recovered GCs.

The "Official" US Open program guide has directions to Q-Masters. Also, www.q-master.com (http://www.q-master.com) has driving directions.

I will be there around 9 am to get the coffee maker going.. LOL..

Play starts at 11 am sharp..

Make sure you stop and thank Barry Berhman and his General Manager at Q-Masters "Candy". They have once again provided this wonderful room FREE of Charge.

Karatemom
09-04-2003, 02:14 PM
Sounds Great! Thanks for all your hard work, Tom. Chris wants to know how big the pockets are on the GC's! Like it matters anyway, but he wants to know.

Heide

Kato
09-04-2003, 02:16 PM
Great job again Tom. Doesn't matter if it's Sacramento or Cincy. You've got one heck of a reach. Yao Ming is jealous.

Kato

Tom_In_Cincy
09-04-2003, 02:20 PM
If they are close to last year's measurements.

4 or 4 inches...

Tom_In_Cincy
09-04-2003, 02:27 PM
Just like about 99.9% of the USA.. just a phone call (or 3) away....

My pleasure doing this.. its been nothing but a pleasure planning and preparing this event. All the volunteers and donations should be thanked over and over for their efforts. My part was just a matter of phone calls and emails. This was the easy part..

the hard work is still ahead..

The TD will need to have everyone there on time, reporting the end of the matches asap, and attentive to the matchups and table assignments.

Here's hoping everyone will have the time of their Pool Playing LIFE.. at the CCB II,

Don't forget to THANK Q-Masters, and all the people that have donated prizes and Cash.. They will appreciate this..

SPetty
09-04-2003, 02:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> Here's hoping everyone will have the time of their Pool Playing LIFE.. at the CCB II, <hr /></blockquote>And please don't forget that there are those of us out here who are very distressed that we can't go every time you guys talk about how much fun you're going to have. I guess, just remember that most of the CCB won't be there, so don't rub it in too much...

SPetty~~~Behrman's out of jail already?

Rich R.
09-04-2003, 04:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> And please don't forget that there are those of us out here who are very distressed that we can't go every time you guys talk about how much fun you're going to have. I guess, just remember that most of the CCB won't be there, so don't rub it in too much. <hr /></blockquote>
Just remember that the next time you go to Vegas, without many of us. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
09-04-2003, 05:04 PM
Great news Tom.

Thanks. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
09-04-2003, 08:04 PM
I can already taste the "Barry Burger". /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I think I'll have mine with ketchup and mayo! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The Q-Master's Menu (http://www.q-masters.com/bar_restaurant.html)

Tom_In_Cincy
09-04-2003, 08:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> And please don't forget that there are those of us out here who are very distressed that we can't go every time you guys talk about how much fun you're going to have. I guess, just remember that most of the CCB won't be there, so don't rub it in too much...

SPetty~~~Behrman's out of jail already? <hr /></blockquote>

Barry's scheduled to be out next Tuesday, from what I've been told.

As far as those CCB members that don't get to partake in the CCB II festivities, well there is always next year.. and MAYBE.. Someone from TEXAS can orgainize a CCB IV at the AH Expo or maybe at the VEGAS BCA/APA events?.. who's up for those tasks?

SPetty, I really wish you could have made this year, from what I hear, Texas needs a real pool player to represent that state. LOL Ken.. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

cueball1950
09-04-2003, 11:10 PM
Tom...you are definately aces in my deck of cards. thatnk you for your help.........see you at the open.........mike

Ralph S.
09-05-2003, 01:58 AM
Unfortunately I cant be there in person, but I will be there in spirit. So, somebody hit a few for me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Jimmy B
09-05-2003, 02:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ralph S.:</font><hr> Unfortunately I cant be there in person, but I will be there in spirit. So, somebody hit a few for me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Ralph whe we hit them for you should we make them or miss them? Or doesn't it matter as long as we hit them?
JB

9 Ball Girl
09-05-2003, 02:39 PM
Geez since you're asking I guess we'll have to drink some for you too! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rod
09-05-2003, 02:48 PM
Good going Tom, that's why they pay you the big bucks! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

http://www.ponderosaranch.com/tahoe/graphics/clients/ponderosaranch/BIGBuck.gif