PDA

View Full Version : Thought Crimes

Qtec
09-05-2003, 03:16 AM
Saddam Scientists Said Justified Invasion
Posted Thursday, September 4, 2003 by symbolman

PARIS -- The U.S.-led invasion of Iraq was justified in part because Saddam Hussein retained scientists capable of building nuclear weapons, Washington's top arms control official said Thursday.

In an interview with The Associated Press, John Bolton, undersecretary of state for arms control, said that whether Saddam's regime actually possessed weapons of mass destruction "isn't really the issue."

"The issue I think has been the capability that Iraq sought to have ... WMD programs," Bolton said at the U.S. Embassy in Paris.

Bolton said that Saddam kept "a coterie" of scientists he was preserving for the day when he could build nuclear weapons unhindered by international constraints.>> More

Let's see if we can keep this straight. First Bush and Blair claimed that Iraq had WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION, Including NUKE MATERIALS, SARIN GAS, ETC, ETC - and they were capable of DELIVERING these same such materials within 45 MINUTES (A little longer to the US - Jet Lag I guess). After the INVASION and OCCUPATION Bush changed his tune (since not ONE WMD has been found despite 140,000 troops everywhere) to WMD PROGRAMS. When that didn't work out now it's THE POTENTIAL FOR SOMEONE TO THINK OF A WMD PROGRAM. Some kind of Psychic Mind Crime. According to this thought process, we could invade and kill every high school chemical and physics class room, or any country with a telephone system who could CALL A SCIENTIST. Absolutely outrageous. Impeach the Lot of them and give us our country back!

Wally_in_Cincy
09-05-2003, 06:30 AM
Actually "hate crime" legislation is punishment for thought. IMO

eg8r
09-05-2003, 07:08 AM
I just saw on South Park that Saddam is in Heaven. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Go figure.

No kidding, he was kicked out of hell for have relations with Satan. Seems Satan's new lover was not happy with Saddam.

That show cracks me up. I do not know what those poor men are on, but they come up with some really weird stuff.

eg8r

Cueless Joey
09-05-2003, 09:29 AM
Let's cry a river for Saddam. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif