PDA

View Full Version : The "Race" is On !!!

Doctor_D
04-09-2002, 06:12 AM
Good morning:

So; who will be classified as an official "Addict" first?

Chessemouse ?

or

Tom in Cincy ?

Dr. D.

Chris Cass
04-09-2002, 06:48 AM
The Cheese gets the cheese. IMO but second isn't so bad though Tom. LOL
C.C.

jjinfla
04-09-2002, 07:24 AM
At 271 Dr. D is coming up fast and may overtake them at old hand. Jake

Doctor_D
04-09-2002, 08:24 AM
Good morning:

The one nice aspect of being Third or Second is the "pressure" that you keep on the leaders. It is much easier to push a "Leader" into a trip and fall then to stay ahead of the pack when you are # 1.

Dr. D.

Tom_In_Cincy
04-09-2002, 10:03 AM
My next vacation won't be until Sept.. (US OPEN) and even then, I won't be posting as much as my recent vacation..

It's never about being 1st, its all about the road to get there.

CCB Rules.. its not the number of posts.. its the quality of readers.

04-09-2002, 10:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Doctor_D:</font><hr> Good morning:So; who will be classified as an official "Addict" first?Chessemouse ?orTom in Cincy ?Dr. D. <hr></blockquote>

in the old board format, where they kept track of the recent traffic and not the "overall since day 1", i used to cringe if i saw myself getting above the middle of the top ten. figured i was overposting.

just me, i guess.

also, they had notes tracking the views on each post and it was easy to see who was getting read and who, because of lack of content or troublemaking, was not. useful tool, i thought.

when they went to the ranking system based on just the total number of posts i expected one guy, i can't bring myself to mention his name (neck-boy)to max-out the system in a month. didn't happen. so much for my value as analyst-prognosticator.

turns out the top posters are, mostly, genuine top "contributers". there's a big difference.

keep 'em comin. hell, i even like the silly-ass cartoons.

dan...just too lazy to do 'em.

04-09-2002, 06:23 PM
Shoot, I'm so far behind i think i'm in first place!
Q: How many existentialist pool players does it take to post somethin on the CCB?

A: Two, one to type in a reply and one to observe how the CCB itself symbolizes a single incandescent beacon of subjective reality in a netherworld of endless absurdity reaching out towards a maudlin cosmos of nothingness. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif St

Chris Cass
04-09-2002, 06:34 PM
Hi Stretch,
Don't know what the heck you said, but I'll buy it.
Regards,
C.C.~~Stretch is cleaver and I do like those silly ass cartoons with Dan. LOL

Tom_In_Cincy
04-09-2002, 06:40 PM
Hello Stretch.. been a long time.. are you still RSB'ng it?
Good to see ya posting here...

Ralph S.
04-10-2002, 05:31 PM
LOL, Tom-in-Cincy is charging hard down the backstretch but wait, at the 3/4 pole cheesemouse breaks to the inside....here they come down the final stretch neck a neck. Holy cow, it's a photo finish and the picture shows it's cheesemouse by a nose.
Ralph S.