PDA

View Full Version : another praise for scott lee

snook
09-07-2003, 09:40 AM
had my lesson with scott yesterday. and it was AMAZING. he showed me alot. including the dot system and several other things. my friend also had a lesson with him and he also had nothing but praises for scott. just thought i would mention that. trust me, if your holding back. its worth the money

Wally_in_Cincy
09-07-2003, 10:09 AM
ok snook. cool.

I can personally vouch for the excellent quality of Mr. Lee's instruction.

Now's the hard part. You need to practice the stuff he showed you, as I'm sure you will. Get that stroke fine-tuned and be prepared to watch your game take a leap.

rackmup
09-07-2003, 10:17 AM
I don't know a thing about Scott's ability to teach. Yes, I have met him, tipped a few drinks with him and played some friendly pool with him.

When I inquired about lessons and asked, "Do you think you can help my game?" he replied...

"I don't think God can help your game."

<font color="red">(I think that was a compliment.)</font color>

Scott is a great guy, period.

Regards,

Ken (this has been a paid advertisment supporting the "Scott Lee Pool Instructional Video Series.")
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
09-07-2003, 11:38 AM
Wally,

I hope you get this in time, Scott will be at SnookerS tonite.. stop by and say HI for me...

Wally_in_Cincy
09-07-2003, 11:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> Wally,

I hope you get this in time, Scott will be at SnookerS tonite.. stop by and say HI for me... <hr /></blockquote>

What's the occasion?

I need to get to Snookers soon or everybody will forget who I am.

Wally~~homeowner.....

Bob_in_Cincy
09-08-2003, 08:55 AM
The occasion was my lesson with Scott. I didn't realize how really not-good I am until last night /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif. Scott really opened my eyes to a lot of what I've been doing wrong for a long time. And even if he wasn't a great instructor, it would be really difficult to not like the guy.

I hope we get to do it again sometime. I highly recommend him.

Bob_in_Cincy &lt; can't wait to get the tape

9 Ball Girl
09-08-2003, 09:28 AM
That's it. No more praising of the Scott Lee 'til he gets to NY! /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Glad it worked out for you.

Wendy~~~with my luck, Scott will be in NY when I'm in VA!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

RedHell
09-08-2003, 01:39 PM
Wendy, once you get him in NY, ship him up across the border in Quebec... /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I will have to figure out a way to attrack him here, maybe I should find enough people so I can get him to work a full week...

Hmmm, that could work right ? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

griffith_d
09-08-2003, 07:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote RedHell:</font><hr> Wendy, once you get him in NY, ship him up across the border in Quebec... /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I will have to figure out a way to attrack him here, maybe I should find enough people so I can get him to work a full week...

Hmmm, that could work right ? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Let him sleep at your house,..feed him all the food he likes, give him $100 per hour for at least 40 hours,...I am sure he would be right there,...right?

Griff

Qmaster
09-09-2003, 06:08 AM
Who is Scott Lee, where does he teach??
Interested in Ohio!

Wally_in_Cincy
09-09-2003, 06:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qmaster:</font><hr> Who is Scott Lee, where does he teach??
Interested in Ohio! <hr /></blockquote>

Scott Lee is a traveling trick-shot artist and pool instructor and CCBer. Send him a private message or an email. When he's going to be in the area he will let you know.

He'll probably show up on CCB soon. He usually doesn't stay gone too long.

where in Ohio?

Bob_in_Cincy
09-09-2003, 09:27 AM
Q,

He told me he was headed for Atlanta, &amp; had lessons &amp; exhibitions in the Southeast for the next 7 - 10 days. I don't where (if anywhere) he's headed after that.

Bob In Cincy

Qtec
09-09-2003, 10:01 AM
Bob. just to save confusion, there is another poster here who also uses the name Q.

That would be ME.

I am sure Qmaster wouldnt want his posts to be mistaken for mine. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wecolme to the Scott Lee Appreciation Society. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q aka Qtec

SPetty
09-09-2003, 10:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Bob_in_Cincy:</font><hr> I don't where (if anywhere) he's headed after that.<hr /></blockquote>He'll be at PettyPoint Pool Hall in less than four short weeks /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif - on October 4. There's room left in a group lesson - PM me for info if you're interested.

Qmaster
09-09-2003, 11:29 AM
Wally,
Pardon my ignorance but what is CCB??? New to this forum so I do not know. What part of Ohio. Carlisle?? Between Dayton &amp; Middletown..
Thanks..JBK

Rod
09-09-2003, 11:50 AM
Qm,

It stands for Cue Chalk Board, the board your posting on. Near the top is a user list or search feature should you need that info.

Rod, just run 4 friggen balls

Wally_in_Cincy
09-09-2003, 11:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qmaster:</font><hr> Wally,
Pardon my ignorance but what is CCB???

<font color="blue">CCB is this forum. Billiards Digest Cue Chalk Board. If you hang out here too long you become a CCBer. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif</font color>

What part of Ohio. Carlisle?? Between Dayton &amp; Middletown..

<font color="blue">I know where it's at. Never been there. I'm in Hamilton. I usually play at Snookers in Springdale near Tri-County Mall. </font color>
<hr /></blockquote>

Wally_in_Cincy
09-09-2003, 11:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr>....Rod, just run 4 friggen balls <hr /></blockquote>

Wow. Must be nice. I can't run 3 friggin' balls. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Rod
09-09-2003, 01:00 PM
I got excited and missed #5 /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif fun while it lasted, now i'll have to wait till next year or better planet alignment

Qtec
09-09-2003, 01:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Never been there. <font color="blue"> Twice ! </font color> I'm in Hamilton. I usually play at Snookers in Springdale near Tri-County Mall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<hr /></blockquote>

.....till I get thrown out. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

dmgwalsh
09-09-2003, 01:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> ok snook. cool.

I can personally vouch for the excellent quality of Mr. Lee's instruction.

Now's the hard part. You need to practice the stuff he showed you, as I'm sure you will. Get that stroke fine-tuned and be prepared to watch your game take a leap. <hr /></blockquote>

I'll second that. I had two lessons with Scott. I thought I was doing a lot of what he told me to do the first time, but realized at the second lesson that, although my stroke was a little better, I still had problems with dropping my elbow, slow backstroke, pausing, etc. Back to the drawing board.

Scott Lee
09-11-2003, 05:21 AM
RedHell...That could DEFINITELY work! Email me, and we can discuss details!

Scott Lee

Scott Lee
09-11-2003, 05:27 AM
Qmaster...Check your private messages.