View Full Version : Bert Kinister 2003 tapes

Sneakster
09-07-2003, 01:46 PM
Hi,

Does anyone know if Bert Kinister will be releasing new tapes for 2003? Thanks

Wally_in_Cincy
09-07-2003, 01:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sneakster:</font><hr> Hi,

Does anyone know if Bert Kinister will be releasing new tapes for 2003? Thanks <hr /></blockquote>

If I were a betting man I would bet you a dollar to a donut that he does /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif. He probably has some grandchildren whose college education money is not socked away yet.

Genie
09-07-2003, 05:15 PM
Wish this post would've been yesterday. I saw Burt today at the Genesis Shelter charity tournament. He was playing bank pool against anyone who would donate $20 to charity. I want to say he was selling tapes as well but I don't remember seeing them there.

My loose change,
/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

wolfdancer
09-08-2003, 10:51 AM
Is the Pope selling St. Christopher medals? Is Ron Pepiel selling Rottiseries?
Bert can make a one-hour tape out of one shot..make that 3 tapes..one to explain the shot, one to set it up, and another to execute it ...and there's a million + shots in pool...your grandchildren will be buying his "new" tapes.
Note: the St. Christopher, and the St. Patrick medals are only available in the Vatican basement dicount store. I think you can also get some of Bert's older tapes there.

Cueless Joey
09-08-2003, 03:16 PM
No kidding.
Don't forget a guest dropping by and pimping more of Bert's tapes while he smiles and hypes Berts tapes and lessons before they both explain the physics of the shot.

Wally_in_Cincy
09-09-2003, 06:25 AM
I've got one where he brings out his 4 year-old grand-daughter and shows her off. Then he says "Thanks to you folks, her college education is paid for" /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Wally~~thinks Bert's World and Wayne's World are hauntingly similar.