PDA

View Full Version : It's Confirmed: OPC tests positive...

rackmup
09-08-2003, 05:13 AM
That tragic malady known as "Relationship" has definitely struck our good friend, OPC.

Over the weekend he was saddled with the confirmed diagnosis of "Live-In Girlfriend." I'm afraid the efforts of local medical staff, counseling and the well-wishes and prayers of those right here at the CCB were without success.

Keep OPC in your thoughts as he moves forward in life with this...this...well, mere words cannot even begin to describe the horror one must feel when he can no longer leave his socks on the floor, his underwear on the lamp or the cap off the toothpaste.

I'm very afraid we may never see OPC again.

Regards,

Ken (just thinking about all those "feminine hygiene" items in the bathroom gives me the weebies.)

Kato
09-08-2003, 06:24 AM
Not to mention leaving the toilet seat down, putting the dishes in the dishwasher, and taking your clothes out of the dryer THE SAME DAY YOU PUT THEM IN!!!!!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kato~~~~the humanity!!!!!!!!!

PS. I'm absolutely petrified to have a woman come over my aparment even though I cleaned and did laundry during every single commercial during every single football game for 10 hours yesterday /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
09-08-2003, 07:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr>

.......I'm absolutely petrified to have a woman come over my aparment even though I cleaned and did laundry during every single commercial during every single football game for 10 hours yesterday /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Wow, you went all out there.

Women can see dirt that you never suspected was there. It's quite distressing actually.

Wally~~ "Looks clean to me" /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Kato
09-08-2003, 08:32 AM
Wally, I wouldn't have done that but I went BULK shopping yesterday and spent $340. I needed to put it somewhere so I started cleaning. What was I thinking, football was on!!!!!!!!!!! So everytime the commercial came on I ran to do something. I accomplished a fairly good amount as in the middle of my dining room floor is only 200 trash bags and 24 rolls of paper towels. Tonight I'll be vacuuming and cleaning out my spare bedroom (read: throwing a lot of crap away).

Kato~~~was lucky the 24 pack of Miller Lite bottles fit in the fridge. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Rich R.
09-08-2003, 09:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> was lucky the 24 pack of Miller Lite bottles fit in the fridge. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>
At least you found room for all the important stuff. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
09-08-2003, 11:25 AM
This is the exact reason I have two refrigerators.
[ QUOTE ]
was lucky the 24 pack of Miller Lite bottles fit in the fridge<hr /></blockquote>
ONE can NEVER have enough cooling space for the important STUFF..

9 Ball Girl
09-08-2003, 12:04 PM
My live-in BF:

1. Leaves the shower curtain open
2. Leaves clothes hanging out of the drawers
3. Leaves waterstains on the bathroom mirror after brushing/shaving
4. Leaves his sneakers wherever he takes them off. Clothes too.
5. Manages to fit everything on the top shelf of the fridge.

The list can go on. But, I learned not to sweat the small stuff.../ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

SPetty
09-08-2003, 12:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> But, I learned not to sweat the small stuff...<hr /></blockquote>You got it girlfriend! Don't sweat the petty stuff.

Oh, and don't pet the sweaty stuff! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Rod
09-08-2003, 12:42 PM
Right you are Tom but, we got one of them Sub-0's. It'll hold a side of beef. Since there is never near that in beef, it'll hold more beer. LOL

Actually I keep little to no beer around here. The store is right dowm the street though! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
09-08-2003, 12:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr>

.....Actually I keep little to no beer around here......<hr /></blockquote>

Same here. Mine keeps disappearing... /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

9 Ball Girl
09-08-2003, 01:07 PM
Well that's just a given. I need to atleast have a 6 pack of Corona in the fridge. You gotta have that!

Wendy&lt;---lush /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Rod
09-08-2003, 01:10 PM
There's never enough if I start drinking

Voodoo Daddy
09-08-2003, 01:20 PM
My live-in GF;

1}Leaves the toilet seat down &lt;can ya stand that?&gt;
2}Cooks possibly the best italian I have eaten, EVER!!
3}Loves my Harley &lt;a definate plus&gt;
4}Makes me smile &lt;which as some of you know is a hard ticket&gt;

I could go on and on but I learned not to do anything less than thank god for such a wonderful woman /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
09-08-2003, 01:23 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dg-in-centralpa
09-08-2003, 03:36 PM
If OPC drinks beer, maybe this is what happened to him.

www.sydes.net/jokes/flash/beer.swf (http://www.sydes.net/jokes/flash/beer.swf)

DG - been there done that

OnePocketChamp
09-09-2003, 06:38 AM
First, I am a neatness freak, everything has its place in my apartment so thats where it should be---I usually try to catch the dust before it hits a flat surface. And She is only staying with me until she closes on her new house.
Day 3 of the live-in experience, some observations:
1. I've got stuff everywhere.
2. What the hell are feminine products?
3. I now have beer in my fridge, of course it's "girlie
beer" SKYY BLUE.
4. Why does a woman need three towels to take a shower?
5. I can't find anything in my fridge, it's completely full
of food, why does someone need four different kinds of
salad dressing?

Where has my clean, safe sanctuary gone?????

Wally_in_Cincy
09-09-2003, 07:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote OnePocketChamp:</font><hr>

....5. I can't find anything in my fridge, it's completely full of food, why does someone need four different kinds of salad dressing?.... <hr /></blockquote>

I feel your pain bro'

My former fridge had catsup, mustard, kosher dills and BEER. Now I have to sift thru all that food to find anything important. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Qtec
09-09-2003, 09:30 AM
Wally, I thought women were supposed to COOK. My GF doesnt know where the kitchen is! I've tried subtle hints, even drew her a map, all to no avail.

No chance of me ever getting fat.

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Cueless Joey
09-09-2003, 09:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Wally, I thought women were supposed to COOK. My GF doesnt know where the kitchen is! I've tried subtle hints, even drew her a map, all to no avail.

No chance of me ever getting fat.

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Place the phone near the oven. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
09-10-2003, 12:55 AM
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

Your killing me.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

C.C.~~same here too....