PDA

View Full Version : Scott Lee teaching in Maryland!

Gayle in MD
04-09-2002, 10:32 AM
Scott Lee will be available for instructions in the Annapolis Maryland area beginning April 18th through the 21st. If you would like to take advantage of a great opportunity to bring your game up to a much higher level of play, please feel free to contact me for further details at my e-mail address, towjob3@aol.com There may also be a trick shot demonstration, which I will post for your information very soon.
Have a great day everyone!
Gayle in MD

04-09-2002, 03:08 PM
Oh geez, Gayle! LOL No doubt you've done it now!!! I am likely to become the most reviled person on the CCB! LOL
I wonder if Anon. will think it is the same thing with YOU posting a "blatant ad" (albeit on my behalf, but NOT at my request! LOL), as when I did it! See you soon!

Scott Lee

Gayle in MD
04-10-2002, 12:50 AM
Hi Scott, I thought you would get a kick out of this, LMAO! Just couldn't wait to get home from the league tonight to see if you had read it. Was expecting something from anon., and had something all planned for my response. Damn, what a disappointment! LOL, see you soon, and by the way, lessons are filling up fast, so if anon. is from Md., he or she had better hurry up, or miss out on all the fun here at my house! Too funny!
Regards,
Gayle in Md., have a great day everyone!

CarolNYC
04-10-2002, 07:24 AM
Hey Gayle,
I think its awesome you will attending lessons!May I offer a students viewpoint-go with an open mind,open heart and just absorb the knowledge that is told to you-I read Scott Lees bio and it was quite impressive and his photo shows a genuine smile-I can only assume you will be in good hands! Good luck Lady!
carol

Gayle in MD
04-11-2002, 05:15 AM
Hi Kiddo, and thanks for your constant, and genuine encouragment. I am really looking forward to meeting Scott, and hope I prove to be a good student! Can already tell by our phone discussions that it will be a pleasure getting to know Scott, and having heard rave reviews regarding his teaching abilities, I look forward to bringing my game up several notches! Will keep you posted!
Take care, and be happy!
Gayle in Md, Lucky to have Carol for a friend!

04-12-2002, 02:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Was expecting something from anon., and had something all planned for my response. Damn, what a disappointment! Gayle in Md.<hr></blockquote>

Don't be disappointed, say your peace