PDA

View Full Version : Only six days left!!!!!

Karatemom
09-08-2003, 12:52 PM
I'm just so excited I can hardly sit still. We are leaving Sunday morning for VA and I can't wait to meet everyone. I can't wait to watch CC in the Open, to play in the CCB tourney, to go play some one pocket with Deeman. And I think I will bring my videocamera for this one. As it gets closer and closer, I have many, many things left to do before we leave.

I just had to let some of this energy out or I was going to burst, LOL.

Heide

Wally_in_Cincy
09-08-2003, 12:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr> I'm just so excited I can hardly sit still. We are leaving Sunday morning for VA and I can't wait to meet everyone. I can't wait to watch CC in the Open,

<font color="blue">CC is playing? I didn't know that. Cool.

Could be an all CCB semi-final

CC v. Steve Lipsky

DoomCue v. Keith McCready /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif </font color>

to play in the CCB tourney, to go play some one pocket with Deeman.

<font color="blue">Speaking of which, Where is he? He hasn't posted for a month. I think he was having computer trouble. I sent him some tapes and wondered if he got 'em. </font color>

And I think I will bring my videocamera for this one. As it gets closer and closer, I have many, many things left to do before we leave.

<font color="blue">How are you packing your cues for the flight? </font color>

I just had to let some of this energy out or I was going to burst, LOL.

<font color="blue">K-mom gone wild /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif </font color>

Heide <hr /></blockquote>

9 Ball Girl
09-08-2003, 01:21 PM
I'm leaving on Monday morning and I can't wait to see my old friends and get acquainted with my new friends. I'm definitely bringing my camera and I thought about bringing our video camera too. I didn't get to take pictures at all last year 'cause I was pissed off but this year I will. I'll have to send them to SPetty.

I didn't know Chris was playing in the Open. Wow. Well, when his opponent starts to shoot, we should all get up and do the wave. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Unless his opponent is Steve Lipsky...

So how are you packing your cues? I'm just putting my case in my Joe Porper travel bag and hope for the best.

Do you have a cell phone number? If so, can you PM me with it and I'll send you mine? You too, Tom_in_Cincy. I need to contact one of my buds when I get to Norfolk to hook up!

Wendy~~~will try to stuff 8 days worth of clothing in the carry-on! Not!

Tom_In_Cincy
09-08-2003, 01:33 PM
Heide and Wendy.. check your PM folder for my Cell#

Karatemom
09-08-2003, 02:05 PM
We only have one travel case so we're putting Chris' cue and case and my case only in the travel case. Spike and I are putting our cues in our suitcases and he will carry his case on as a carry on. Did that make any sense?? We have to fly through O'Hare airport and I'm scared to death that they'll lose the luggage. I feel safer putting my cue in my case.

I got Tom's cell and will PM you and he with ours as soon as I figure out if Spike's cell has nationwide. Ours doesn't and don't want to get charged roaming fees. Will let you know as soon as I find out.

Heide

Karatemom
09-08-2003, 02:08 PM
I'm packing my cue in my case and so is Spike, but CC is keeping his in his case and using a travel bag. Flying through O'Hare is not a good thing and I feel safer if my cue is in a bigger piece of luggage.

An all CCB final - wouldn't that be cool???!!!

I haven't heard from Deeman either, but I'm sure he's pretty busy with things.

I'm not wild, just on the computer. You'll find out soon enough how sweet and innocent I really am.

Heide

Barbara
09-08-2003, 03:47 PM
I'm jealous!!

And you tell CC to kick some butt in that tourny!!

Barbara~~~will be following the brackets...

Rich R.
09-09-2003, 04:12 AM
Now I'm jealous. Everybody is getting to the Open before me.

With any kind of luck, me and the Mrs. will be getting there some time early Wednesday afternoon.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone.

Although nobody said it before this, I had a feeling that Chris would be playing in the Open. I hope he gets a good draw and then kicks some serious butt.
I look forward to taking some pictures of Chis playing in the Open. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I have a new digital camera and I'm looking forward to breaking it in, if I can figure out how to use it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Kato
09-09-2003, 07:25 AM
I'll be there around 11 a.m. Wednesday. Can't wait. I'll have cues, clothes, toothpaste, and digital camera. I'm starting to pack tonight.

Heide, if you incur roaming charges I'll pay them. I need you to have your cell on (on vibrate) when I get there so you can bring yourself out to the meet me because I don't want our introduction to be in the Convention Center.

Kato

Karatemom
09-09-2003, 11:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Heide, if you incur roaming charges I'll pay them. I need you to have your cell on (on vibrate) when I get there so you can bring yourself out to the meet me because I don't want our introduction to be in the Convention Center.

Kato <hr /></blockquote>I will have a cell phone on vibrate, but I can't guarantee I'll even be in the convention center at that time. Christ is bringing his homework and he must do it every morning before we leave the hotel - no if's, and's, or but's about it.

Heide ~ is wondering what Kato's got up his sleeve this time /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rod
09-09-2003, 12:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr>
<hr /></blockquote> - no if's, and's, or but's about it.
<hr /></blockquote>

Geez, that sounds familiar, now where have I heard that one before /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif inside line Heide, or outside depending on which side of the door.

Rod

SPetty
09-09-2003, 02:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr>no if's, and's, or but's about it. <hr /></blockquote>...now where have I heard that one before <hr /></blockquote> http://scripts.rivierahotel.com/inetshop/1468lg.jpg /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rod
09-09-2003, 05:07 PM
Hey, I was just cheeking, em er checking out your post. Yep those look familiar even if they are bronze colored! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
09-09-2003, 05:16 PM
Now I am really jealous, Having parents that are considerate enough to not only get me out of school for a vacation to the US OPEN, but also determined enough to make me responsible to continue to progress in my homework before I can really enjoy all the pool matches.

Heide and Chris deserve only the best... and I just hope Christ is aware of how lucky he is..

Rod
09-09-2003, 05:50 PM
Me too Tom, I'm waiting for them to adopt me. I might look a little used but a unit that's still got a lot of miles left. I don't take up very much room either. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Karatemom
09-09-2003, 07:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> Heide and Chris deserve only the best... and I just hope Christ is aware of how lucky he is.. <hr /></blockquote>Nope.

Heide ~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Karatemom
09-09-2003, 07:38 PM
Sure, Rod. You would be a welcome addition to our family - if you can stand all the corn! LOL

Heide

Chris Cass
09-09-2003, 11:52 PM
WOW SPetty,

That's the shirt I was trying to find in Vegas for you. Well, your hubby anyway. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
09-09-2003, 11:56 PM
Geez Rod,

You and Tom are part of the family anyway. We just don't live togather. I don't mind feeding either one of you. Spike, that's another story. That kid will eat ya out of house and home. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
09-10-2003, 12:01 AM
Hi Barbara,

Don't be jealous. You'll be in our thoughts everyday. My best to Pete.

Regards,

C.C.~~I'll miss my agent 99. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
09-10-2003, 06:33 AM
I saw those shirts at the Riv. I thought they were rather tacky. They would go over big here in Hamiltucky/Mulletville /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

SPetty
09-10-2003, 08:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr>That's the shirt I was trying to find in Vegas for you. <hr /></blockquote>Hi Chris,

I remember and appreciate your efforts, but remember, the shirt was easy to find - it was a hat we were looking for!

They just don't make the hats with the Riv butt girls on them!

Have a great time at the USOpen. I'm so jealous you get to go! And you're playing! WooHoo!

Keith McCready
09-10-2003, 11:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>We are leaving Sunday morning for VA and I can't wait to meet everyone. I can't wait to watch CC in the Open. Could be an all CCB semi-final

CC v. Steve Lipsky

DoomCue v. Keith McCready /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Thanks for the heads up.

With a name like DoomCue, I had better bring my DoomCue buster. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Earthquake

9 Ball Girl
09-10-2003, 01:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Keith McCready:</font><hr> With a name like DoomCue, I had better bring my DoomCue buster. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Earthquake

<hr /></blockquote>Or your blinking light hat! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Chris Cass
09-10-2003, 10:13 PM
Oops,

Know wonder I couldn't find them. I seen a gazillion hats but no shirts. LOLLOL J/K. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

C.C.

Rod
09-10-2003, 10:58 PM
Chris,

I wish you lots of luck at the open. I know your not expecting much but what the hell if you can stand, your dangerous. Kick some butt for me while your there!

About those butt girls, kind of hard to imagine you couldn't find something that sticks out that much. LOL

~~~rod, hopes CC does well /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif