PDA

View Full Version : How do you breathe?

bluewolf
09-09-2003, 06:11 AM
Well, on AZ, I was told by Fast Larry, I was going to be on a 'wanted dead or alive' poster in the pool room for bringing this up and for screwing up 3000 pool players, so here goes. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I was practicing pool in a relaxed state, and ww says that I am breathing wrong. He says you are supposed to hold your breath through the shot and follow. Well I turned to him and said if he was comfortable with his breathing that was fine, I breathe fine.

I guess he thinks that since he is a better player, I am doing it wrong.

Well, firstly, it was hard for me to figure out something as natural as breathin and had to shoot and breathe and try to pay attention to it. I think I figured it out though, now whether it is important is another thing, altogether.Well, I do not hold my breath. I let my breath out easily and normally thoughout the shot.

To me this may be seem to be one of those 'paralysis by analysis' questions, but really it is not. I could not 'hold my breath' if I wanted to due to training in karate and yoga. How in the world could a person get through a match holdin their breath without extreme fatigue and/or anxiety is beyond me.

I plan to keep breathing the way I always have but I was curious though how other pool players breathe. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Laura ---->curiosity killed the cat I guess /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

nAz
09-09-2003, 06:21 AM
Laura lateley i have found myself taking in one deep breath and letting it out slowly especialy on a difficult or game winning shot, It sort of slows me down and calms me when I get too excited. When I'm about to make the shot I believe i actually exhale as i do.

Tell FL I said Hi /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

09-09-2003, 06:21 AM

Qtec
09-09-2003, 06:23 AM
1.In and out.

2.Through my nose.

3 As often as possible.

4 With my lungs.

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nAz
09-09-2003, 06:24 AM
so I guess i been doing the right thing this past year?

Qtec
09-09-2003, 06:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
At this point, your brain is completely dead, <font color="blue"> maybe yours is /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color> your heart is stopped beating, <font color="blue"> thats called cardiac arrest /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif</font color> <hr /></blockquote>

The last thing I want to think about when I am playing is my breathing.

Qtec

nhp
09-09-2003, 06:58 AM
I mainly try to focus on breathing thru my nose or mouth. Once, I tried breathing thru my ears, and got a headache.

Just Kidding..

Anyways, I heard it is not good to focus on your breathing when you play, but when you are in a game where you get nervous you should take a few deep breaths before you get to the table to get some oxygen in your brain. This really helps, because usually at the beginning of a gambling session against someone I don't know that well I kind of get that nervous rush and start breathing erratically. I guess the best advice is to pace yourself and if things start to get fuzzy, i.e. you can't see patterns or how to play position, take a few deep breaths and relax.

CrispyFish
09-09-2003, 07:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> The last thing I want to think about when I am playing is my breathing.

Qtec <hr /></blockquote>
Yeah, no kidding. Asking somebody about their breathing sounds an awful lot like a sharking tactic to me.

I really hope I don't remember this thread tonight in semifinals... if I do, I'll be coming to get you, Laura! /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

griffith_d
09-09-2003, 10:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr>
I was practicing pool in a relaxed state, and ww says that I am breathing wrong. He says you are supposed to hold your breath through the shot and follow.
<hr /></blockquote>

Actually, ww is exactly correct in holding your breathe when shooting.

This is the oldest technique known to man for shooting a pistol/rifle for accuracy. Taking a full breath for oxygen and holding it would make your body pulsate too much and make you miss. Letting half of the breath out will relax you mentally and your body will quit the pulsating motion.

ww is correct.

Griff

Cueless Joey
09-09-2003, 11:18 AM
I would concur.
But, if you hold your breath too long, your vision becomes blurry.
So, I take in a with my mouth on the last pause, then hold and shoot. This also makes sure I am pausing for at least 2 seconds and have a quiet eye and head.

griffith_d
09-09-2003, 11:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> I would concur.
But, if you hold your breath too long, your vision becomes blurry.
So, I take in a with my mouth on the last pause, then hold and shoot. This also makes sure I am pausing for at least 2 seconds and have a quiet eye and head. <hr /></blockquote>

Exactly,...only let out a half a breathe on the pause and shoot,...otherwise keep breathing until you are ready to shoot.

Griff

Qtec
09-09-2003, 12:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But, if you hold your breath too long, your vision becomes blurry <hr /></blockquote>

then you fall over and die. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think you will find that most people hold their breath when they shoot. Its natural. But just for a second.

To start thinking about it is un-natural. Your focus should be elsewhere.

Q

cycopath
09-09-2003, 01:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> To start thinking about it is un-natural. Your focus should be elsewhere.<hr /></blockquote>

Let's see...
Feet spread, good stance. Check
Bridge hand solid. Check
Backswing smooth, straight. Check.
Breathing slowly. Check
Pause at back swing. Check

&lt;Silence&gt;
Uhh. what was I doing bent over this table...?

Qtec
09-09-2003, 01:41 PM
What shall I get to eat tomorrow.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It has happened. I was really hungry. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

HalSmith
09-09-2003, 06:40 PM
You know in 40 yrs of playing pool, I have never ever give any thought at all as to how to breathe on a shot. I think that was probably one of the all time shark jobs. You can start to think about too much junk.---Smitty

09-09-2003, 07:13 PM
In my early days I realized that in attempting to concentrate so much on my shots I actually did have a tendency to unconciously hold my breath while doing it. Big surprise... this does after awhile cause you to feel a bit light headed... not a good thing for anyone's game. A more experienced player suggested to me that this sort of thing was not uncommon and the most effective solution was to simply chew gum. For me it works. Not only do I breath easily while focusing but it generally relaxes me. However, I do recommend sugarless gum. ...Bob

Genie
09-09-2003, 10:06 PM
Uh, why would anyone "think" while they're shooting? I think while I'm standing. I go unconscious while I'm shooting (say, does that mean I'm holding my breath?). In all seriousness, if you think about physiology for just a moment, your body is moving while you breath. Therefore your stance can move while you're breathing which can take you off line by a fraction. Just a thought /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

griffith_d
09-10-2003, 06:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Bob Perkins:</font><hr> In my early days I realized that in attempting to concentrate so much on my shots I actually did have a tendency to unconciously hold my breath while doing it. Big surprise... this does after awhile cause you to feel a bit light headed... not a good thing for anyone's game. A more experienced player suggested to me that this sort of thing was not uncommon and the most effective solution was to simply chew gum. For me it works. Not only do I breath easily while focusing but it generally relaxes me. However, I do recommend sugarless gum. ...Bob <hr /></blockquote>

I chew gum also,...it does make me focus. It keeps the adrenalin flowing and I play better. I quit chewing when I go to shoot and then start again after the shot.

Griff

Ralph S.
09-12-2003, 02:37 AM
Dang it Qtec, you beat me to the smart ass response. LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TomBrooklyn
09-12-2003, 06:31 AM
Never thought about it. Never heard anyone bring it up before. Tom

caedos
09-13-2003, 05:28 AM
a) When shooting a rifle for accuracy and distance the trigger is sqeezed to break at the bottom of an exhalation and in between two heartbeats... and a belly breath at that. Otherwise the torso shakes too much.

b) When shooting pool, I exhale as I get down on the shot and I have about eight to twelve seconds before I need to inhale. Any breathing done in the down position is from the belly.

My .02

WaltVA
09-13-2003, 07:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote caedos:</font><hr> a) When shooting a rifle for accuracy and distance the trigger is sqeezed to break at the bottom of an exhalation and in between two heartbeats... and a belly breath at that. Otherwise the torso shakes too much.
<hr /></blockquote>
Actually, the method taught to precision rifle shooters is to take a full breath, release half of it, and then hold through the shot. That way the torso is immobile, while you are not subject to the discomforts and "panicky" feelings associated with oxygen deprivation.

If you try it both ways, you will find you can hold your breath much more comfortably with the half-breath method than with either completely full or completely empty lungs.

I used to do a lot of competetive rifle shooting, but in pool I have never paid particular attention to breathing - don't really know how I do it.

Just my .02, too.

Walt in VA

09-13-2003, 08:08 PM
Post deleted by ccb_admin_2

rackmup
09-13-2003, 08:37 PM
Uh oh...he's/she's b-a-c-k!

Good luck Laura...I'm certain the "Yapping-One" has many various spellings of his/her name already in reserve, just waiting to torment you with them.

FL did the same thing...do you think...nah!

Regards,

Ken

slappinwolf
09-13-2003, 08:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Yappnwolf:</font><hr> Of all the things to obsess over! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

yappy at yap yap. slap. slap. /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Sid_Vicious
09-14-2003, 12:07 AM
I'm different with shooting, and I mean shooting adult airguns, using a steady rest at distances of 50 yards. My breathing is a generation of relaxation followed with hold, then a final aim lock and a sensing of a calm, rythmic heartbeat. At that time of "calm" I slowly exhale, find a middle point of the heartbeat, in a very lengthy yet relaxed breath and pull the trigger between the beats. The main thing though is to allow the whole event in the body to "let the shot happen" in the aftermath, i.e. unassisted follow through with the action and the recoil, then the finish of the bull. Airgunning at long distance will make you steady, and I'm talking about targets well inside of one inch. I believe the middle of heartbeats works just as well with pool strokes, even though it's darn hard to manage as often as the pool shot demands...sid~~~realizes now he maybe needs to get the TX200 back in action

griffith_d
09-14-2003, 07:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> ...sid~~~realizes now he maybe needs to get the TX200 back in action <hr /></blockquote>

Is that the TX200SR or the TX200 MkIII?

Griff

Sid_Vicious
09-14-2003, 08:45 AM
One, the real target getter is a MK4 in .177 cal, and the newest is the MK5 in 22. Both hit the mark on the backyard 55 yard range but the MK4 is a hole connector, I've shot horse flies at that range, and also use paint balls for targets as well. I gotta admit, I have a little dust on these jewels now from the last time I shot them. It'd probably get my breathing patterns and steady follow through for pool better aligned if I were to get back to them.

You a shooter too???sid

Qtec
09-14-2003, 08:57 AM
My rifle is my cue, my bullet is the Oball, my prey is my opponent.

Qtec

griffith_d
09-14-2003, 09:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> One, the real target getter is a MK4 in .177 cal, and the newest is the MK5 in 22. Both hit the mark on the backyard 55 yard range but the MK4 is a hole connector, I've shot horse flies at that range, and also use paint balls for targets as well. I gotta admit, I have a little dust on these jewels now from the last time I shot them. It'd probably get my breathing patterns and steady follow through for pool better aligned if I were to get back to them.

You a shooter too???sid <hr /></blockquote>

I am a hunter, and have many shotguns and rifles and pistols, but I now concentrate on birds,...dove, quail, geese and duck. The place I go can only be gotten to by boat.

I have a 22 pellet rifle with a scope that I can hit a dime with at 30 yards,.. but it is not a target such as the fine one you have. I have really only used mine in the past for hunting small game.

People, who do not know about air rifles, would laugh at there killing power, but one rabbit I killed, with iron sights, at 20 yards,..on the first shot I aimed at the chest with him facing me and leaves blew up below his stomach and he never moved. I could not believe that I missed. I pumped 8 times slowly(took forever) and reloaded and shot again at the same place and he fell over. When I cleaned him he had two holes in the chest and one in the stomach.

Such for the power and accuracy of a pellet rifle at short range.

Griff

Sid_Vicious
09-14-2003, 10:06 AM
Tell you what I did for fun once, I set a beer can full of "recycled beer" ;-) out at 100 yards at the base of a utility pole, and using a different single stroke springer, I benched and shot 5-6 times, making note of the dimples on the pole for elevation adjustments. The last shot centered the can, poking a clean hole through both sides and the liquid and still chipping the pole. Cool as hell, I was impressed with the residual power left in the pellet. The wind that day was perfect, a little tail wind helped. I could live off of the land with one of these things being I have squirrels and rabbits like crazy on my property, but I lost my ability to see things die. Guess I am getting sentimental with the golden years approaching. I don't fault hunters at all, as long as they use their kills for food or for pest control. Let those squirrels become a problem, i.e. getting into my attic, and they will indeed find a pellet with their name on it...sid

Qtec
09-14-2003, 01:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
but I lost my ability to see things die. Guess I am getting sentimental with the golden years approaching <hr /></blockquote>

Nothng wrong with having respect for other living things Sid.

Killing for sport is about the sickest thing I can imagine. Its almost as bad as dog-fighting. Which seems to be on the rise all over the world.

That really makes me mad.

Q [ dog lover ]

griffith_d
09-14-2003, 02:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> but I lost my ability to see things die. <hr /></blockquote>

When I was growing up in Louisiana, two blocks from the water that would go to Gulf of Mexico or upstream to pure fresh water, I had my own boat when I was 13. I would kill anything that moved,...then one day I almost made myself sick with a slaughter,.....never again.

Today,.....if I do not intend to eat it, the gun will always be silent. If I do not think I can kill it with one shot,...the gun is silent. I just watch it go by,..maybe to see it another day.

Griff

Fasteddy7
09-14-2003, 02:45 PM
There is an interesting section about breathing in the book Precision Pool by Gary "the ghost" Kavanaugh and another coauthor.

Sid_Vicious
09-14-2003, 06:21 PM
I visited a friend who lived out by Lake Lavon close by where I live and she pointed to a squirrel in the tree saying that the squirrel will actually come up on her patio while she is sitting in a chair, the squirrel sprawls down on the floor a couple of feet from her and takes a spanish pause, all 4 feet spread lying on it's belly. Now that's cool(imo.) Be a damn shame if somebody popped it for fun...sid

caedos
09-14-2003, 06:52 PM
I guess I worded my response inaccurately. At the 'bottom' of my natural exhalation, I still have plenty of air left in the lungs. I was simply trained to relax and let the body find that point where there is no airflow in or out unless you make it happen. It's simply relaxing the torso and the belly to still the body and let you work in peace for several seconds. I agree that to force the air out to the true 'bottom' or complete exhalation of air is a huge and inefficient waste of energy. Brain function would suffer as the oxygen exchange rate would not be high enough to hold this position for very long.

Thank you for helping me clarify.

Carl

griffith_d
09-14-2003, 07:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> I visited a friend who lived out by Lake Lavon close by where I live and she pointed to a squirrel in the tree saying that the squirrel will actually come up on her patio while she is sitting in a chair, the squirrel sprawls down on the floor a couple of feet from her and takes a spanish pause, all 4 feet spread lying on it's belly. Now that's cool(imo.) Be a damn shame if somebody popped it for fun...sid <hr /></blockquote>

That would,...I have a squirrel feeder in the backyard,...I give them the dried ears of corn.

In Louisiana growing up, we had a "pet" alligator in the bayou two blocks away we fed all of the time. He was one of the things that was never a target,...it would have been a waste to kill it.

Griff

bluewolf
09-15-2003, 02:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fasteddy7:</font><hr> There is an interesting section about breathing in the book Precision Pool by Gary "the ghost" Kavanaugh and another coauthor. <hr /></blockquote>

I never thought much about this until ww told me I was doing it wrong. I was comfortable with my 'breathin'. I thought about it some, but trying to figure it out was a lot of effort, so I just resumed what I was doing naturally, which as q says is 'in and out, 'with the lungs'.

Whether i am holdin breath or not, seems like the less I think about it, the better. Thanks for everyones thoughts.

Laura

griffith_d
09-15-2003, 05:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> , seems like the less I think about it, the better. Thanks for everyones thoughts.

Laura <hr /></blockquote>

I shoot guns so much and use the same breathing technique that I guess I really do not think about it when I take a shot,...it just happens. On a particular hard/crucial shot I do seem to notice more and pay attention to relaxing and having the 1/2 breath.

Griff

Fred Agnir
09-15-2003, 06:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote griffith_d:</font><hr>
I shoot guns so much and use the same breathing technique that I guess I really do not think about it when I take a shot,...it just happens<hr /></blockquote>
I know people like to use analogies ad nauseum, and I know analogies aren't supposed to be equalities (or else they wouldn't be analogies), but IMNSHO, breathing techniques in shooting cannot be compared analogously to breathing techniques in pool.

It seems to me intuitively and from what all of you shooters are reporting, that the breathing in shooting must be such that it doesn't disrupt the act of triggering. That is, you have to be still.

But pool is not a "still at trigger" sport. It's a "strike with bodies in motion" sport. So, intuitively, it would seem that the goal for the breathing technique is completely different. I would expect an exhale at execution like many (all ?) other striking sports.

Fred

griffith_d
09-15-2003, 10:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote griffith_d:</font><hr>
I shoot guns so much and use the same breathing technique that I guess I really do not think about it when I take a shot,...it just happens<hr /></blockquote>

But pool is not a "still at trigger" sport. It's a "strike with bodies in motion" sport. Fred <hr /></blockquote>

So you are saying you shoot with your body in motion,...this I gotta see.

Griff

Fred Agnir
09-15-2003, 06:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote griffith_d:</font><hr> [ QUOTE ]
But pool is not a "still at trigger" sport. It's a "strike with bodies in motion" sport. Fred <hr /></blockquote>

Griff <hr /></blockquote>

Who doesn't?

Fred

griffith_d
09-15-2003, 06:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote griffith_d:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;

Griff <hr /></blockquote>

Who doesn't?

Fred <hr /></blockquote>

I usually hold as still as possible when I shoot,...head down, nose just above the cue,...look at the CB then the OB and back a forth a few times,...then when I am ready to shoot,...I am not inhaling,....there is a pause in front of the CB, slowly draw back and pull the trigger and follow through,..the ball falls.

Griff

Sid_Vicious
09-15-2003, 10:55 PM
"I usually hold as still as possible when I shoot"

Quiet mind, and especially quiet body...sid

magicman
09-15-2003, 11:25 PM
I agree, try and think about your breathing, you will become a over night loser. When I walk, do I have to think about which foot goes in front of the other one, hey, I like your girlfriend, what's her name, baa baaaa. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9 Ball Road Pro
09-16-2003, 12:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> Well, on AZ, I was told by Fast Larry, I was going to be on a 'wanted dead or alive' poster in the pool room for bringing this up and for screwing up 3000 pool players, so here goes. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I was practicing pool in a relaxed state, and ww says that I am breathing wrong. He says you are supposed to hold your breath through the shot and follow. Well I turned to him and said if he was comfortable with his breathing that was fine, I breathe fine.

I guess he thinks that since he is a better player, I am doing it wrong.

Well, firstly, it was hard for me to figure out something as natural as breathin and had to shoot and breathe and try to pay attention to it. I think I figured it out though, now whether it is important is another thing, altogether.Well, I do not hold my breath. I let my breath out easily and normally thoughout the shot.

To me this may be seem to be one of those 'paralysis by analysis' questions, but really it is not. I could not 'hold my breath' if I wanted to due to training in karate and yoga. How in the world could a person get through a match holdin their breath without extreme fatigue and/or anxiety is beyond me.

I plan to keep breathing the way I always have but I was curious though how other pool players breathe. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Laura ----&gt;curiosity killed the cat I guess /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr /></blockquote>

If you try to think about everything and control everything you will go crazy. Let things like your breathing happen naturally, concentrate on the cue just going straight back, slight pause, straight through with a nice long follow through. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

griffith_d
09-16-2003, 05:45 AM
People think about the pause before they shoot,...why not breath,...it is not that hard of a concept. Do you breathe when you drink? Somehow I think it is second nature to hold ones breath for many things and people do not realize they are doing it. We are conditioned to go through our preshot routine,...some pause, some don't. If you don't let out a half breath at the pause,..you don't. It is not part of your preshot routine. So what,...but it will help your body to hold still, then say a full breathe. It is another thing to do, just like when you get nervous and people say to take a few deep breathes to calm you down,...it works, everyone knows that.

Griff

Sid_Vicious
09-16-2003, 06:01 AM
I don't mean to wear out this concept of shooting guns at long distances for target scores but I must add that it takes me some grooving time to re-learn the breathing and relaxation pattern to maintain precision body control for final target shot(s) of competition, especially after the anxiety starts talking to you, you need one bull for a perfect score. It's the same thing in theory with pool, you have to maintain control of so many things to head off choking. Breathing, just like the details of what you do during pre shot, isn't something you stand there and "talk youself through" while under pressure. You've hopefully already prepped yourself with the breathing skills by then. You CAN systemize those anxious game winning or losing situations on the fly, but you'll throw off some of the natural flow. That's possibly all you can do at the particular moment,,,beats just blindly ignoring the tension and missing by a whole diamond...sid

griffith_d
09-16-2003, 06:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> I don't mean to wear out this concept of shooting guns at long distances for target scores sid <hr /></blockquote>

You could never wear out that subject of shooting guns,...have you looked at the new Hornady .17 cal. I would really like to get a rifle with a 6x20 scope(I wish I could afford a Swarovski),...I have looked at a lot of the brands of rifles,....the .17 can really hit for a small caliber.

My father has 800 acres in East Texas near Arkansas,...lots of room to shoot there.

Griff

Fred Agnir
09-16-2003, 07:38 AM
I usually hold as still as possible when I shoot,...head down, nose just above the cue,...look at the CB then the OB and back a forth a few times,...then when I am ready to shoot,...I am not inhaling,....there is a pause in front of the CB, slowly draw back and pull the trigger and follow through,..the ball falls.

Griff <hr /></blockquote>But, you don't "pull the trigger." That's just an expression. You actually move your arm to strike the ball. You aren't trying to be "as still as possible" as you would be in shooting. It's not semantics. Cueing is striking with your body in motion.

Fred

griffith_d
09-16-2003, 10:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote griffith_d:</font><hr>

Griff <hr /></blockquote>But, you don't "pull the trigger." That's just an expression. You actually move your arm to strike the ball. You aren't trying to be "as still as possible" as you would be in shooting. It's not semantics. Cueing is striking with your body in motion.

Fred <hr /></blockquote>

Correct on semantics with the "pull the trigger", but incorrect when it comes to "body in motion" when shooting. My body does not move when shooting,..but Fred,...there is another post on the board you can follow me around and post behind me.

Griff

Fred Agnir
09-16-2003, 10:56 AM
Correct on semantics with the "pull the trigger", but incorrect when it comes to "body in motion" when shooting. My body does not move when shooting,..but Fred,...there is another post on the board you can follow me around and post behind me.

Griff <hr /></blockquote>Ummm. Yeah. Arm is in motion. That's the difference between shooting and cueing. That's why shooting and cueing aren't analagous.

Fred

griffith_d
09-16-2003, 11:47 AM

Griff <hr /></blockquote>Ummm. Yeah. Arm is in motion. That's the difference between shooting and cueing. That's why shooting and cueing aren't analagous.

Fred <hr /></blockquote>

Done

bluewolf
09-16-2003, 08:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Yappnwolf:</font><hr> Of all the things to obsess over! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Dont you have anything better to do, like going back to the first grade to learn to read? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Offering something constructive to this forum would be nice also. It takes a pretty low IQ to not notice that you were the only one who did not offer a valid opinion on this thread.

Get a life.