PDA

View Full Version : Bought some new cues... Schon and Pechauer

SicShift
09-09-2003, 03:30 PM
Well, my buddy and I have been playing for years but never had our own cues. We did a lot of research (thanks for the help in previous posts) and decided on Schon and Pechauer. Some say not to spend much on your first cue cause you don't know what you really like and I understand that, but we wanted something nice and can always sell them. We have the money too so it's no big deal.

I bought the Schon CX-03 and my friend bought a Pechauer PEC-04. Got some great deals too.

Can't wait to try these out and get adjusted to our own finally. Both are 19.5, 13mm shaft

griffith_d
09-09-2003, 04:04 PM
Let me know how the Pechauer plays, as I have one two. An IV-2 from Seybert's. I love it.

Griff

Rod
09-09-2003, 04:25 PM
Pretty good deal since you both play with the same weight. I consider those cues very close in feel, if the tip is the same on both. You can adjust the weight later, if you choose.

Rod

WaltVA
09-09-2003, 06:09 PM
Best of luck with the new cues - I've got 3 Schons, all around the 19.5 oz./12.5mm range, and I love them. (Never met a Schon I didn't like.)

Walt in VA

pooldaddy9
09-09-2003, 08:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote WaltVA:</font><hr> Best of luck with the new cues - I've got 3 Schons, all around the 19.5 oz./12.5mm range, and I love them. (Never met a Schon I didn't like.)

Walt in VA <hr /></blockquote>

tap tap tap