PDA

View Full Version : Revenge is sweet

griffith_d
09-10-2003, 06:10 AM
I made a post awhile back about a guy who got so pissed off and threw his cue across the table when I just walked by the table in a busy PH and made a big commotion about it,..to someone else of course. Did not say a word to me,..he is a little guy, but is a great shot(better than me and just about the best shot there) and thinks he is cool.

Last night after the tournament and I was playing very good, I ask for the 7 and play a race to 5 for $20. Not much, but it got his interest. He thought it was going to be a walk and I smeered him 5 to 1. I had him on the ropes the whole time and he was starting to miss when I came back with some full table kick shots.

I think he will not take me for granted anymore.

Griff

marek
09-10-2003, 06:52 AM
Yes, like you said - revenge is sweet! And you have PLENTY of time to prepare for it in pool! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rich R.
09-10-2003, 07:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote griffith_d:</font><hr>I think he will not take me for granted anymore. <hr /></blockquote>
And I think you won't get the 7 any more. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

griffith_d
09-10-2003, 10:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote griffith_d:</font><hr>I think he will not take me for granted anymore. <hr /></blockquote>
And I think you won't get the 7 any more. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I think you are right,..

Griff

tateuts
09-10-2003, 10:31 AM
Congrats Griff,

You finally got him!

Chris

griffith_d
09-10-2003, 12:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote tateuts:</font><hr> Congrats Griff,

You finally got him!

Chris <hr /></blockquote>

It felt good, but I did not gloat,....I just said, "it's time to leave, it is midnight",...he wanted to play some more to try and get his money back.

I just said no and it was time to leave. I told him we can play again.

Griff

Keith Talent
09-10-2003, 02:48 PM
Way to go, Griff. Nothing like beating somebody who underestimates you!