PDA

View Full Version : boring around here

Wally_in_Cincy
09-10-2003, 07:20 AM
Sure has been slow on the CCB for a few days now.

To liven things up do you suggest:

1. A gambling/anti-gambling thread

2. An Earl Strickland thread.

3. Contact Patrick and get him posting again

4. Allow Fast Larry to post again.

All responses will be compiled by Price-Waterhouse, Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe.

Kato
09-10-2003, 09:17 AM
I've been so busy at work that I haven't been able to screw around. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I've just got to make up 1 weeks worth of work before I go /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

The week after I'm going to Nashville to train a guy at one of our branches so I guess I have to make up 2 weeks /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Kato

Blackwolf
09-10-2003, 10:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> I've been so busy at work that I haven't been able to screw around. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif <hr /></blockquote>Eh, no problem Kato. Wally is looking for someone or something interesting to be posted, anyway.

Wally_in_Cincy
09-10-2003, 10:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Blackwolf:</font><hr> Eh, no problem Kato. Wally is looking for someone or something interesting to be posted. <hr /></blockquote>

Rather presumptuous of you to speak for me don't you think, not that I've never done that. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kato
09-10-2003, 11:05 AM
Here's what I think:

1) Gambling is evil. Why can't you just give me your best game? Isn't pool supposed to be fun? Of course, if other people do it then it is ok. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2) Aliens are real and Patrick is the King of all of them. Feeble minded humans like me shouldn't try to be part of the 9th dimension........or something /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3) I can give Efren the 7 out and 12-7 in one pocket. I know this because I dreamed it last night and I'm definitely clairvoyent. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4) Guns are bad and bullets are bad but I think hunting is good though I think you should have to hunt with your bare hands. Bullfighting is not a sport. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

5) Freedom of choice is good..............as long as I say so /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

6) Chicken wings are awesome, beer is awesome, NASCAR is ok. Put all 3 of them together and you have a better than average day /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

7) Earl should start his own Players Association. E.B.C. or Everyone But Charlie /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

8) Not all women are bad. Most are good. Sadly, every one of them that I've had intimate relationships with are the direct spawn of Satan. /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

9) Dogs are good, cats are not good. Cat's suck!!!!!!!!!

10) The U.S. Open is right around the corner, Barry is gonna be out of the clink. All is right with the universe as the Cassman is playing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato~~~chew on that

9 Ball Girl
09-10-2003, 12:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Sure has been slow on the CCB for a few days now.
<hr /></blockquote>You think it's slow now? Wait until next week.../ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wendy&lt;---starts partying in 4 days! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
09-10-2003, 02:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>You think it's slow now? Wait until next week <hr /></blockquote>

Yeah no doubt. It'll be like last May when everybody was in Vegas. The good thing is there will be STORIES upon returning. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rod
09-10-2003, 02:29 PM
Wally,

My mother use to tell me to go out and mow the lawn if I was bored. How bored are you? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Keith Talent
09-10-2003, 02:31 PM
No $hit, Wally. Just when you think you've had enough of stormy melodrama, you end up with drooping sails in the Sargasso Sea!

And BTW, Kato, I think William Burroughs was right in this little book he wrote at the very end when he said that dogs represent almost everything that is miserable and craven in the human race and that cats are a far superior species. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dg-in-centralpa
09-10-2003, 03:19 PM
Wally - I have two additions to your list.
5. Sex
6. Worst first date
7. none of the above

DG - who needs a vacation and won't get one until next year

Karatemom
09-10-2003, 04:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> Wally,

My mother use to tell me to go out and mow the lawn if I was bored. How bored are you? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>Okay, then you can come and mow my lawn. It needs to be done before we leave, LOL. Oh yeah, it needs to be trimmed too, and the roses need pruning, and the plants needs to be watered. You might as well weed it too as long as you're at it.

Heide

Rod
09-10-2003, 04:47 PM
This is Wally's mother, little Wally will be right over to mow your lawn. Please don't ask Rod, adoption is best with a huge allowance and no household duties! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Karatemom
09-10-2003, 05:39 PM
No one in this house gets by with doing jack nothing except Chris so there won't be any adoption until you agree to:

take out the trash, trim the trees, mow the lawn, do the dishes, wash the laundry, sweep the floors, dust the furniture. That way I have more time to practice my game, hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Heide

Rod
09-10-2003, 06:00 PM
hahahahaha-hahahahahaha-hahahahaha /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

looks like I wasn't smooth enough on that move! I been kinda rushing my forward move in the transition lately. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
09-10-2003, 11:37 PM
Talk about BORING!!!......It's so boring I'm reading yer post...wait , it's so boring, I'm responding to your post!!!! LOL......jes kidding
Hope you all have a good time at the OPEN...and the CCB tournament.....wish I could run 3 balls ...I might have entered.