View Full Version : Dumbass ships HIMSELF as cargo

Eric.
09-10-2003, 10:10 AM
What a d!ck.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/stowaway_flight

Eric

Wally_in_Cincy
09-10-2003, 10:17 AM
I guess he saw that commercial where Grampa and grandma come tumbling down the baggage carousel.

Too bad the cargo hold was pressurized. He would have won a Darwin Award.

Rod
09-10-2003, 11:38 AM
Well you got that right, he is a dumb-ass! On the positive side, it should alert companies to weak links in cargo security.

On the negative side, that is if he wasn't so dumb, he might have received a Stella Award. You know, trapped alive in a plane, no food or water. The security should of had a way to detect live trapped people. LOL What would the headline be? Hey, on another thought, maybe that was Undercover Brother. Blackwolf was the accomplice that nailed his butt in there. What would that make both of them? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Rod

Blackwolf
09-10-2003, 12:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr>...that was Undercover Brother. <hr /></blockquote>I cannot take credit for masterminding this heroic endevor. It was, in fact, Undercover Brother's awe inspiring and dramatic MasterPlan designed to demonstrate this previously overlooked weakness in the airline security system. Once again, Undercover Brother has risen to the challenge of making this world a better place to live in!

One is forced to wonder if many persons would be so harshly critical of this dramatic undertaking taken without regard to personal safety if the participants had not been Black.

Kato
09-10-2003, 01:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Blackwolf:</font><hr> One is forced to wonder if many persons would be so harshly critical of this dramatic undertaking taken without regard to personal safety if the participants had not been Black. <hr /></blockquote>

Stupidity is color blind and is definitely equal opportunity.

Kato

Wally_in_Cincy
09-10-2003, 02:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Blackwolf:</font><hr>

....One is forced to wonder if many persons would be so harshly critical of this dramatic undertaking taken without regard to personal safety if the participants had not been Black. <hr /></blockquote>

Just another example of the white man having his foot on the black man's throat.

Actually I didn't know he was black. Why would that matter?
-------------------
free Barry Behrman

Rod
09-10-2003, 02:27 PM
Maybe your forced to wonder, personally I'm not in the least bit. The guy is just lucky to be alive, what if they had put him in the unpressurized cargo area? Then they'd have had a dead dumb-ass. Wondering about color wouln't save him even if his butt was pink! He even admitted to being dumb! Eric just added the ass, with no mention of color, I think it fits.

Blackwolf
09-11-2003, 01:32 PM
There was a young maid from Madras
Who had a most beautiful ass.
It wasn't pink
As at first you might think,
It was grey, had long ears, and ate grass.

Rod
09-11-2003, 04:22 PM
It's good to know these things. Before undercover brother ships himself again, tell him this tale. Or maybe he was chewing some grass when he got loaded, dumb-ass.

Keith Talent
09-12-2003, 03:54 PM
And what if the guy was wired up with Semtex and brought along the Koran as reading material? Gives you a warm fuzzy about airport security, eh?

TomBrooklyn
09-14-2003, 10:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Keith Talent:</font><hr> And what if the guy was wired up with Semtex and brought along the Koran as reading material? <hr /></blockquote>I'd say he was deranged or suicidal. Why would he put himself in the box?