PDA

View Full Version : $1,000 Added 9-Ball Tourney in Cleveland, OH Area

MikeJanis
09-10-2003, 08:07 PM
******Important note about this weeks event:
It was brought to my attention that the address was stated incorrectly on the postcards we sent out to players. The address on the flyers was a Hilliard, OH address and is incorrect. The Correct address for this weeks event is as stated below. Mj

This Weeks Event Below.........

September 13-14 at 1pm
$1,000 Added
9-Ball Tournament
$30 Entry Fee
Northfield Billiards
10333 Northfield Rd
Northfield, Ohio
330-467-6865
9' Tables
Race to 7
Double Elimination
http://www.northfieldbilliards.com
Full Kitchen, Awesome food and ACTION all day & night!
Northfield Billiards is open 24 hours.
20 9' tables. Home of the Viking Tours National Championship.

All $1,000 and $2,000 Added Events Women and Junior players age 15 & under
get a FREE entry**

If you are not a current Viking Tour member you must purchase a tour card for only $15. This membership is optional for the Women and Junior players in the $1,000 & $2,000 added events only.

* $30 entry fee includes $10 table time.

** Amateur Women qualify for the free entry fee in the $1,000 and $2,000 added events. (Touring Women Pro's do not qualify for discounts) ** Junior players must meet minimal requirements of ability and proof of age. (All
Junior players must check with host location for age restrictions
before coming to event.)
***$15 Viking Tour Card Qualifies all Members to be eligible to play in all Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour Events for the 2003 Season which includes all $5,000.00 Added Regional Championships and the $25,000.00 Added National There will also be a Player Auction at all of these events. The minimum bid will be $10. The player auction is optional by player.

I hope to see at one or more of our events !

Respectfully,
--
Mike Janis
The Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour
1-800-200-POOL
vikingtour@sbcglobal.net
Viking Tour Information - link below
http://www.vikingcue.com/9balltour.htm
All events Played With Standardized Rules
http://www.wpa-pool.com/rules.htm

BBCVD
09-11-2003, 08:16 AM
Is there an admission charge to watch? I was told that at last years Viking Nationals at Northfield Billiards they were charging $25.00 to get in.

MikeJanis
09-11-2003, 11:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BBCVD:</font><hr> Is there an admission charge to watch? I was told that at last years Viking Nationals at Northfield Billiards they were charging $25.00 to get in. <hr /></blockquote>

There is no charge to watch the event this weekend. Last year the fee for the championship was definately not $25. The fees to watch the championship last year were $7 on Wed, $8 on Thurs., $10 on Fri and Sat and $12 on Sunday. All fees were for daily seats. The weekly pass last year was $35.

The daily spectator fees this year will be: $7 on Wed., $10 on Thurs., $12 each for Friday and Saturday and $15 for Sunday. A weekly pass will cost $45. Vip seats are available for $125 for the week.

Mj

BBCVD
09-11-2003, 07:56 PM
Thanks for the info. See you there.