PDA

View Full Version : Graphite cues

crazie_fella
09-11-2003, 02:25 PM
Hi,

I am thinking of getting one of those new Graphite Cues by Minnesota fats for the Fall BCA League... Any recommendations or suggestions?

Cueless Joey
09-11-2003, 02:47 PM
They're good for fishing not pool. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Iowashark
09-11-2003, 03:22 PM
I won one in a raffle one time. Nobody would buy it so I gave it to my wife who doesn't play pool. Even she hated it. Don't waste your money. You can't even use them as firewood. They probably make a recycling bin for these things and just turn them into golf club shafts. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

houseman
09-11-2003, 09:28 PM
They make pretty good break cues?

pooltchr
09-12-2003, 06:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote houseman:</font><hr> They make pretty good break cues? <hr /></blockquote>
Absolutely! I keep one around just in case I feel the need to break a cue.

nhp
09-12-2003, 07:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote houseman:</font><hr> They make pretty good break cues? <hr /></blockquote>
Absolutely! I keep one around just in case I feel the need to break a cue. <hr /></blockquote>

classic!!! lololol

Kato
09-12-2003, 07:32 AM
Graphite pool cues eventually go to the pencil factory to be used by kids to take tests on those bubble card thingies.

Kato~~~I pick..........C /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

snipershot
09-12-2003, 12:35 PM
I used a graphite cue for 3 years and didn't mind it until the shaft started to became a little sticky. I recently bought a new 20 oz action cue and prefer it alot better, I do however use a graphite cue as my break cue, the power you can get breaking with a graphite cue is tremendous. Try it and see what you prefer better, just give yourself a fair amount of time to adjust to the graphite cue.