PDA

View Full Version : That reminds me...

Karatemom
09-12-2003, 12:57 PM
I have to call and confirm our reservations at the Grate Steak, but I needed to check on one thing before I do. Do we want separate checks or one check? For some reason, this is important to the staff there, LOL.

At the end of the day, I will call and confirm.

Thanks!

Heide

Tom_In_Cincy
09-12-2003, 01:10 PM
Separate Checks, IF they want a decent tip, they have to, at least, do this little favor.

I never did like restuarants that had 'conditions' on how they wanted the customers to "pay" their bills.

Wally_in_Cincy
09-12-2003, 01:21 PM
Yeah no kidding. If they had 20 single customers come in would they refuse to serve them because they had to write 20 separate checks? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Separate checks. Unless our resident accoutant socrates wants to bring an adding machine /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9 Ball Girl
09-12-2003, 01:57 PM
Seperate checks. It's just a matter of dabbing that little finger with a bit of saliva and flipping the page. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wendy<---used to watch the show "Alice"

Chris Cass
09-12-2003, 02:31 PM
Hey Tom,

You know what really would be hilarious? We charge it all to Kato' credit card. I have all the info and he hasn't caught the Szamboti charge yet. hahahaha

Regards,

C.C.~~Tommy's got a big hug from the Cassman coming..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
09-12-2003, 02:43 PM
Do that old man and I'll take it out of your 135 pound A$$ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato~~~looking forward to calling Cass's room on Sept 17 and getting the "proper introduction".

Chris Cass
09-12-2003, 03:09 PM
Why Kato,

That wasn't me who wrote that. It must have been my Agent 99 playing tricks on me from my puter in PA. She's such a kidder. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I did manage to lose another 5 lbs though. Anymore and you won't see me. LOL Move over stickman, there's a new kid in town. hahahaha

Regards,

C.C.~~looking forward to the big hug. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara
09-12-2003, 03:14 PM
Who?? ME?? Naaaaaaaahhhhh....

Barbara~~~ripping up Kato's AMEX number as we type...

Chris Cass
09-12-2003, 03:18 PM
Awwww,

What's not to love about you Barbara? Your so funny. hahaha

Regards,

C.C.~~Agent 99 is my favorite. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara
09-12-2003, 03:35 PM
You kick A$$ down there Bud!!!

And have fun with Kato.

Lots of fun.

I'll be thinking of youse!

Barbara /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
09-13-2003, 09:42 AM
Hi Barbara,

I have no clue of the dress code for the players. I'm thinking no tennis shoes and a collared shirt?

Help,

C.C.~~last minute packer. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Barbara
09-13-2003, 09:55 AM
Chris,

I don't kow of their dress code. Dockers would be nice with a polo shirt. For shoes, go with what's comfortable.

Barbara

Chris Cass
09-13-2003, 09:57 AM
Thank you Barbara,

I was getting nervous. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

C.C.