PDA

View Full Version : US Open

art
09-13-2003, 03:08 AM
Is there a players list out yet? Or how can I find out who's playing?

pooldaddy9
09-13-2003, 04:22 AM
http://www.fantasy9ball.com/session4event1.cfm
Brady has some listed here.

SPetty
09-13-2003, 07:34 AM
I think it's interesting that some guy named Lipsky can be bought for the same money as some guy named Strickland!

And who the heck is that Chris Alardo guy? Really, it says Alardo...

Chris Cass
09-13-2003, 09:26 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA,

I don't know who this Alardo guy but I wouldn't give a plug nickel for him. I'm thinking the decimal is off one spot. Maybe $15.00 is more like it. I think the L should be an i also but what do I know?

Regards,

C.C.~~of course it is fantacy isn't it? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DoomCue
09-13-2003, 10:55 AM
That other Strickland guy is my friend Rodney Strickland (he's listed at $300 as Rod Strickland). We're going up together, and we were talking about the list on Fantasy9Ball.com, and we think it's kind of funny to see his name listed with Mike Lebron. Like me, this is his first pro event, so I guess the name Strickland alone is enough to raise his stature.

-djb

Rod
09-13-2003, 11:14 AM
That guy is all right, maybe a little rusty. He'll catch a gear once he gets there. Have fun Chris! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Rod

Chris Cass
09-13-2003, 12:09 PM
Hey Rod,

I'm going to sweat Steve Lipsky' matches. I only hope I can hang. I can only do so much till I have to lay down. Wish you were playing.

Regards,

C.C.~~major fan of Steve and Gina.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brady_Behrman
09-13-2003, 01:31 PM
That list is not the Complete list we chose the players listed...

Thanks
Brady

Barbara
09-13-2003, 03:29 PM
CC,

Bob Maidhof's probably going to be there. He's from my neck of the woods and he's a good match to sweat, too.

He once beat Roger Griffis (sp?) and Roger turned around to tell Bob that he beat a great player and Bob replied, "You lost to a great player, too.". That was a damn good match.

Barbara

Chris Cass
09-13-2003, 10:04 PM
Will do Barbara. I have to sweat one with Fred. I will also give him a hard time for not being in the open.

C.C.~~always listens to Barbara, Fran, Carol, SPetty, K-Mom and pretty much any woman. hahahaha /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mike H
09-13-2003, 11:38 PM
Hey Barbara, have you heard if Eddie Abraham is heading down there? He's been hitting them pretty good lately....but I haven't seen him in a couple weeks.

Fred Agnir
09-14-2003, 08:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Will do Barbara. I have to sweat one with Fred. I will also give him a hard time for not being in the open.
<hr /></blockquote>
I need a sponsor. And a designated breaker.

Fred &lt;~~~ and a designated shooter

Barbara
09-14-2003, 11:02 AM
Mike,

I don't know. I haven't been inside a pool hall for a while.

He'll probably be there anyway, whether he plays in the tourny or not.

Barbara

ted harris
09-14-2003, 08:12 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Mike H:</font><hr> Hey Barbara, have you heard if Eddie Abraham is heading down there? He's been hitting them pretty good lately....but I haven't seen him in a couple weeks. <hr /></blockquote>
Eddie was in Cambridge this weekend for the the $5,000 added Joss tourney. Eddie played Sparky Ferrule race to three one pocket for a dime and got beat pretty quick.