PDA

View Full Version : Leaving On A Jet Plane

9 Ball Girl
09-13-2003, 12:01 PM
Well, I'm actually leaving on Monday morning to Virginia and I don't think I'll be getting back on the CCB 'til I get back on the 22nd so y'all behave now ya hear! I promise I'll bring back some stories and pictures for you! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

P.S. Someone start a "Happy Birthday Naz" thread for me on 9/22. The boy is turning 29 for the 5th time! Ain't that right Nazee? http://www.computerpannen.com/cwm/otn/wink/wink2.gif

Chris Cass
09-13-2003, 12:10 PM
Wendy,

Is not nAz coming to the open this yr.?

C.C.

Wally_in_Cincy
09-13-2003, 12:37 PM
Have a good trip. I don't want to hear any more horror stories /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

BTW if you have time I would like you to add two items to the door prize list. I want to donate an accu-stats 8-ball tape of Roger Griffis v. Efren Reyes from 2001 and a Bert KInister tape "Putting it all Together" (if I can find it) /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

9 Ball Girl
09-13-2003, 01:31 PM
I do not know...But I'll see you on Monday mister!

9 Ball Girl
09-13-2003, 01:32 PM
No prob Wally!

SPetty
09-13-2003, 04:18 PM
Hi 9 Ball Girl,

I'll be waiting for the pics to post for you!

9/22 is my father's birthday, so maybe I can remember to do that "chore" for you! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chris Cass
09-13-2003, 09:59 PM
My My Wendy. I like it when you call me mister. LOL

C.C.

Tom_In_Cincy
09-14-2003, 12:49 AM
Long day for me Sunday.. leave Sactown at 630 am and get to Norfork VA around 530 pm... local time..

I will have my laptop, and will be taking cam shots again at the CCB tournament, but will not be online until Sept 23rd. I hope to upload the pics to the AZBilliard's website like last year.

See everyone there.. have a safe trip.. I will miss a lot of the regular posters, especially those in TX and AZ that can't make the trip this year.

Karatemom
09-14-2003, 03:13 AM
We'll be leaving here in about an hour for the airport. Just wanted to say a quick see ya and to those of you who are either driving or coming to VA later this week, please be careful. I've been keeping a careful eye on the National Hurricane Center and watching Isabel move slowly and slowly closer to VA. They have predicted landfall right around our area out there. But hopefully by that time, the wind shear will have taken most of its power away.

Please drive careful, and we will see everyone this week. For those of you not able to make it, Nah nah nah-nah nah, hahahaha. Just kidding. I remember not being able to go to Vegas this year and it about killed me!

Heide ~ p.s. will be the one in the green McDermott jacket