PDA

View Full Version : Fast Larry got the Boot at AZ Billiards AGAIN *DELETED*

09-14-2003, 11:05 AM
Post deleted by ccb_admin_2

Voodoo Daddy
09-14-2003, 11:53 AM
I wonder if Mike at AZ has a "3 strike" rule? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I say let him back on CCB the week of the open. FL sure can fill the screen with__________<~~fill in the blank!!!

Barbara
09-14-2003, 11:56 AM
I could've sworn he started a thread and just kept responding to it with the same gibberish over and over again.

Barbara~~~wonders how the admin keeps him from logging on here under a different name...?

Qtec
09-14-2003, 01:24 PM
Now and again , he says something interesting or funny.

If he would just stop answering his critics who constantly cry out for confirmation of his 'World titles etc' the endless bitching back and forth ,would eventually stop.

I dont care if he is genuine or not , if he has the diploma's or not. I dont give a $hit. I make my own mind up about someone.

Whatever he is , he's not boring. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Qtec

rackmup
09-14-2003, 03:11 PM
I just think it's reprehensible that so many people would intentionally pick on one of the pool's elderly statesmen.

All of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Regards,

Ken (yeah...right.)

bluewolf
09-14-2003, 06:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Yappnwolf:</font><hr> Seems like the Fast-talking Con Man,Larry got tossed for the second time at AZ Billiards. I guess he reneged on his promise to "be good". <hr /></blockquote>

How do u know he got da boot? R U psychic ? If U read the list, yappinwolf got da boot 2, and both say number of posts 0 and last post never.

blu

beerwolf
09-17-2003, 07:47 AM
Barbara,

Larry has been back here under at least three names including magicman. Maybe he got another job and is away for a while (I can hope, can't I?).

He is presently posting at AZBilliards under several names the most obnoxious being Danny D. He seems to be quiet there at this time so I think he got a gig somewhere. Oh Oh, he has just registered there under his full name but the barrage of posts hasn't started yet. Should take about 10 minutes for his first 20 posts. He has a lot of catching up to do.
BW

bluewolf
09-17-2003, 08:23 AM
Danny D may be someone else because FL asked me about that handle. Of course, I do not really know. Just guessing.

Laura