PDA

View Full Version : BC Landstuhl, Had a good night!

runout1961
09-15-2003, 07:23 AM
Last night was my first time playing in a league. In the states you obviously had to be 21 to play league. But not here in germany, so I took advantage. Anyway last night i won my first set playing 8-ball 8-3. Ran out the last 4 racks. Next match I won 7-2 playing 9-ball. I'm just excited cuz I always wanted to play in a league, now i can. If only I knew what they were saying.lol. By the time i get back to the states I'll be 21 and ready to play stateside league, even return back to the super billiards expo!
A1C John Ehle
Firefighter, USAF

Wally_in_Cincy
09-15-2003, 07:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote runout1961:</font><hr>
.......Ran out the last 4 racks. .....<hr /></blockquote>

Let me know if you're looking for a team when you get back /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

runout1961
09-15-2003, 07:52 AM
I must say i am here for the next year an a half and i do not know where I'll be stationed next. The owner(german) of the cue club is workinf with me a lot. I've been playing for a long time but he is teaching me things I never seen. I practice everday for at least 3 hours so by the time I get back to the states I'll be pretty sharp!
A1C John Ehle
Firefighter, USAF

Rich R.
09-15-2003, 07:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote runout1961:</font><hr> If only I knew what they were saying.lol. <hr /></blockquote>
John, it is very hard to know exactly what they were saying, but my guess would be something like, "Holy sh--, he just ran out the last 4 racks." /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif