PDA

View Full Version : Action @ US Open

Singlemalt
09-15-2003, 12:07 PM
If anyone gets some stories post them up. With Watson, Durbin and such there, you know the action is going to be fierce!

Kato
09-15-2003, 12:09 PM
Weren't much last year. We'll have to see. I'll be at Q-Masters Wednesday night so if anything happens that's where it will be.

Kato

jjinfla
09-15-2003, 12:21 PM
Are you there already Kato? We plan on leaving Ocala around noon on Thursday. But it looks like Isabel is going to slam into Virginia Beach Thursday evening or Friday with winds around 100mph. Virginia Beach looks awful close to Chesapeake. I hope they are wrong but they are preparing people in North Carolina to be ready to evacuate. Let meknow if you hear anything. Jake

Wally_in_Cincy
09-15-2003, 12:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote jjinfla:</font><hr> Are you there already Kato? We plan on leaving Ocala around noon on Thursday. But it looks like Isabel is going to slam into Virginia Beach Thursday evening or Friday with winds around 100mph. Virginia Beach looks awful close to Chesapeake. I hope they are wrong but they are preparing people in North Carolina to be ready to evacuate. Let meknow if you hear anything. Jake <hr /></blockquote>

Landfall anticipated Thursday. Bring your surfboard.

Wally~~driving thru rain Friday no doubt.

Kato
09-15-2003, 01:29 PM
Jake, we're shipping out of Ft Lauderdale tomorrow evening with 4 thermoses of coffee and a deck of cards. We'll be there Wednesday at 10 a.m. or so. I'll have a rain jacket and an umbrella. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato~~~no news is the best news. If that doesn't work I prefer ignorance /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif don't forget the old standby......stupidity /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JMD in VA
09-15-2003, 01:32 PM
A friend of mine is playing in the Open and he called me Sunday night from the conference center and said that Efren and Corey were squaring off last night. Don't know any more than that. Sometimes the staff at Q-Masters knows who was playin for what and the outcome. Maybe give'em a call!

JMD in VA
Hopin' Isabel just blows off somewhere else! Ruining a perfect weekend!