PDA

View Full Version : JOSS TOUR/ CHELMSFORD

cueball1950
04-09-2002, 09:40 PM
ANYBODY HERE COMING UP TO CHELMSFORD FOR THE TOURNAMENT THIS WEEKEND.. SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE....MIKE

04-09-2002, 10:27 PM
Mike, I might make it up for the second weekend.

- Steve

04-10-2002, 07:07 AM
I'll be going either this or next weekend. Any idea on who's playing?

PoolFan
04-10-2002, 09:09 AM
I'll probably be there on Saturday for a little while.

I will defintitely be there the next weekend.

Ken
04-10-2002, 09:47 AM
I should be there. Whether I return for the next weekend will depend on the viewing conditions. Chelmsford is not set up for many spectators. It's a large poolroom and can accommodate a large crowd but it's very hard to see much since it is designed to be a poolroom.

Once the field is narrowed to where only the smaller room with the bleachers is used those without a seat will have no view at all. They are advertising on AZBilliards and might get a large turnout. I hope they are selling reserved seats and if they are not charging admission they are making a big mistake. Maybe the new TD has some ideas along that line. Then again, if you charge admission you have to give people some chance to see something so maybe they aren't.

I would suggest that everyone stay away so I can have a good view.
Ken in CT

AzHousePro
04-10-2002, 06:35 PM
I expect the majority of the top guns will be there at least for the second weekend.

I have heard that Earl and Johnny will be there. Tiffany Nelson mentioned she would be there for the first weekend. (This weekend)

For those of you who can't attend, we will have updates and pics all week from Country Club USA.

Mike

04-10-2002, 09:40 PM
I plan on being there all week. Jim R.

04-10-2002, 10:41 PM
I will playing in the tournament along with some friend that shoot pool a little, Alain martel, Dany Hewitt, Claude Bernatchez, Dave Dupuis, Patrick Adam and some others. Tiffany Nelson is also coming.

Thierry Layani
www.layanicues.com (http://www.layanicues.com)