PDA

View Full Version : Allen Hopkins Forfeits?

Barbara
09-17-2003, 09:50 AM
Does anyone know why Allen forfeited against Jerrold?

Barbara

Pizza Bob
09-17-2003, 11:11 AM
If I were Allen, I'd be running for home (Absecon, NJ?)to batten down the hatches.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Barbara
09-17-2003, 12:00 PM
Yeah, PB, that's what I was figuring, too. They do have a little ocean bay a couple hundred feet from their house, but their house is up on a little hill from that bay.

He also just put on a huge addition to his house, too.

That's a shame to go all the way down there and then have to go home.

Has anyone heard from houseman yet?

Barbara

houseman
09-17-2003, 02:17 PM
Houseman is here,
what do ya want to know Barbara?

Barbara
09-17-2003, 07:36 PM
Mickey,

How did you survive the floods in Downingtown? How's Pete Sinkler?

I saw your room cam today and thought you were open, but didn't stay on long enough to see any customers. I can't really do that at work. They monitor their PCs, the bums.

Barbara~~~concerned...

Sid_Vicious
09-17-2003, 07:40 PM
"I can't really do that at work. They monitor their PCs, the bums."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Well maybe not unamerican NOW, with our lovely changes in IT privacy and GW's governmental power strangles on "American" Joe Public...sid~~~net ain't no fun no more

AzHousePro
09-17-2003, 11:15 PM
Allen never made it to Chesapeake. He was due to arrive on Tuesday and called them saying he was not coming.

Jimmt Reid did make it and decided to go home before his first match.

Teddy Garrahan left after his first loss.

Mike

wolfdancer
09-18-2003, 03:44 PM
Post deleted by wolfdancer

Barbara
09-18-2003, 04:11 PM
Well, I don't know about any golf resort there, but I can report that the Monday after Petey Sinkler's PA State Invitational 14.1 event, ALL the players go golfing somewhere.

Now with Allen Hopkins leading the pack, that has to be really fun! Hell, I'd drive a cart to just watch!

Barbara~~~oooohhhh, the bets that were made!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

houseman
09-18-2003, 08:56 PM
Sorry I haven`t replied until now, my dsl connection has been goofy for the last two days, seems to be ok now.
Any how, no water problems at the pool room but the town really caught hell, water everywhere. Pete is ok he is retiring from pool at the end of the month.
His yearly 14-1 tournament is next week on fri-sat-sun.
I open at 2pm thats why you didn`t see any one playing pool on the webcam.

the houseman