PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Williams: where is he?!

allenVA
09-17-2003, 03:17 PM
Charlie Williams: where is he?!
I was reading that post about Alex Pagulayan and man he is talented!

I can believe that he doen't practice because look at Charlie Williams! He doesn't have time to practice and he does all that work for the tour.

Where is he!? Why didnt he show for the US OPen? I was really looking forward to seeing him and was picking him to win!

I saw him play in Philly and NYC and he was AWESOME!! I never saw anyone play so fast and fluidly. HE killed everyone!
But the impressive part was he was running around working in the event like making announcements, talking with players, doing sign ups, moving trophies, meetings with sponsors, etc. I read that article on him in BD and he really backed it up with the actions I saw.It was like he forgot that he was still in the tournament...that included when he was about to play in the finals!

How does that kid do it?!

Is there anyone out there that can do what this kid does and still win events? HE's ranked #1 now too

Billy
09-17-2003, 04:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote allenVA:</font><hr> Charlie Williams: where is he?!
I was reading that post about Alex Pagulayan and man he is talented!

I can believe that he doen't practice because look at Charlie Williams! He doesn't have time to practice and he does all that work for the tour.

Where is he!? Why didnt he show for the US OPen? I was really looking forward to seeing him and was picking him to win!

I saw him play in Philly and NYC and he was AWESOME!! I never saw anyone play so fast and fluidly. HE killed everyone!
But the impressive part was he was running around working in the event like making announcements, talking with players, doing sign ups, moving trophies, meetings with sponsors, etc. I read that article on him in BD and he really backed it up with the actions I saw.It was like he forgot that he was still in the tournament...that included when he was about to play in the finals!

How does that kid do it?!

Is there anyone out there that can do what this kid does and still win events? HE's ranked #1 now too

<hr /></blockquote>

uhh ... this is really Charlie's mom right?

just kiddin' /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

imo I think the UPA/Barry Behrman thingy has become a bit too personal on his end.this may be his reasoning for not participating because,without a doubt,he is playing well as of late

jjinfla
09-17-2003, 06:54 PM
I guess nobody really cares.

Jake