PDA

View Full Version : Just back from the OPEN..What a tournament

cueball1950
09-20-2003, 10:46 PM
Well it is 12:46am Sunday and i just rolled in the door. I waited till about noon or so and the great CCB TOURNAMENT had not started yet and i did not want to get stuck in the traffic from the nascar busch race in dover so i decided to leave early and head home. They had no power at the pool room up till that time. And they were not quite sure when the power would be back on. The GANG stayed around the tournament room waiting to hear from Barry whether or not they were going to get the power back on. We will have to wait to see when someone gets home and posts on it. Otherwise everyone had a great time last night at dinner. because of the power outages we went to the Lone Star Steak house for dinner. Must have been 20 or so people there. Was great to see all the old faces and some new ones.Got to meet Chris Cass and Heide, lets not forget spike, also had the pleasure of getting to meet Dave Sykora and his wonderful wife. Everything was so pleasant and everyone had such a great time together. I know i am forgetting some people new i met this year and have not mentioned. Please forgive me for forgetting your names, but it has been a long day and drive. But i can guarantee you it was a pleasure. I am actually lookng forward to next year...mike