PDA

View Full Version : Keith......you SOB

stevelomako
09-21-2003, 06:47 AM
Ya knocked off my buddy Alex when you needed to, God Damn I'm pullin for ya!!! The guys in Detroit are all behind you, even Jew Paul thinks you might be able to play a little now.

Poor Virginia.....a Hurricane and an EARTHQUAKE in the same week. It's Sunday morning now, the calm before the storm...again!! I can feel the rumbling, shake em up man!

You're girlfriend has to be a wreak! You know it's always tougher sweatin matches than playin.

ETHER way it goes KEITHER........this BUDS for YOU!!!

Steve (hey, Anheiser Busch...the new McCready sponser??? the perks would be a helluv alot better than some cue guy)

rackmup
09-21-2003, 08:24 AM
Steve,

As a lifelong McCready fan and follower, I too would like to see him re-energize his career with a US OPEN title.

I've never done this before but this morning's prayer time at church included McCready and a victory as well as safe travels home to the CCB'ers who braved a hurricane to see the EARTHQUAKE.

Regards,

Ken

Sid_Vicious
09-21-2003, 08:32 AM
"as well as safe travels home to the CCB'ers who braved a hurricane to see the EARTHQUAKE."

Wasn't that odd that our group's hookup hit at the same with the hurricane and all? I'd suggest having the next events far inland, say maybe in the No. Texas area. Hurricanes don't bother us much. ;-) sid

Ralph S.
09-21-2003, 06:37 PM
Hey Sid, dont forget, ya'll still got the gulf coast. A more ideal inland locale might be say Indiana!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cueball1950
09-21-2003, 09:15 PM
All i can say is that from what the other CCB'rs told me(since i had to crash in bed early. about midnight) keith was in rare form. One of his quotes reported to me was when The earthquake won his 9th game he paused and said. "all you people who bet some beans on me go collect your money" since all he had to do is win 9 games for the imaginary line /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif. But as everybody knows. The earthquake is always in rare form. Congratulations on his 3rd place finish...mike

Eric.
09-22-2003, 09:50 AM
Congrats Keith, you had a nice run at the Open.

I had the chance to sweat the Parica/Keither match on the feature table and Keith was in his old form. He drilled Jose 11-4 and had him "on the Ether". Nice job, nice finish.

Eric