PDA

View Full Version : CAROL CLARK & BLACK HEART Qs TEAM UP

BLACKHEART
09-21-2003, 05:41 PM
It's my pleasure to announce that CAROL CLARK, who posts here as CarolNYC has agreed to play with our BLACK HEART POOL CUE. Carol who plays in leagues in New York & the NEWT tour among others, also is working hard to be a permanent touring pro on the WPBA TOUR. Carol will receive 2 BLACK HEART Qs & financial aid, to help her achieve her goals...JER

Ralph S.
09-21-2003, 06:30 PM
Extremely generous of you Jerry. Okay Carol, the pressure is on now. LOL. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Voodoo Daddy
09-21-2003, 06:49 PM
Congrats to you both...Carol's a good lady and deserves a shot. Jerry stepped up to help a deserving soul...GOOD LUCK!!!

dg-in-centralpa
09-21-2003, 07:23 PM
Congratulations to you both! I'm sure you both will be well represented. Best of Luck.

DG - See Me,Feel Me,Touch Me,Heal Me

cheesemouse
09-21-2003, 07:37 PM
Way to go JER......congradulations Carol.

pooljunkie73
09-21-2003, 09:05 PM
Way to go Carol.

Kent Mc.

Doctor_D
09-22-2003, 04:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BLACKHEART:</font><hr> It's my pleasure to announce that CAROL CLARK, who posts here as CarolNYC has agreed to play with our BLACK HEART POOL CUE. Carol who plays in leagues in New York &amp; the NEWT tour among others, also is working hard to be a permanent touring pro on the WPBA TOUR. Carol will receive 2 BLACK HEART Qs &amp; financial aid, to help her achieve her goals...JER <hr /></blockquote>

Congratulations Carol.....

You Go Girl !

Dr. D.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CarolNYC
09-22-2003, 04:13 AM
Hi Jer,
YES, this is true!
Thanks to Rich R. , Jerry contacted me when I returned from the "Perils of Peoria!" /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif:):)(Wish we would have met there!)
For someone to reach out to a total stranger ,out of the goodness of their heart, shows the kind of people Jerry, and his wife Connie,are!
Juggling my family and pool life has been hard ,but, that just means ,I have to work twice as hard-there have been brief moments, and I mean very brief moments, where I wish I could be at my pool hall everyday and night, but I have a table and know what I have to do!
Now, if I can just get passed the first or second rounds,ha ha ha, I'd be in good shape!:)
Thank-you Jerry,very much! Now I can transfer my daughters out of St.Johns and send them to NYU!(Nah, only kidding!)
Take care!
Carol~have to practice, the pressures ON!:):):):) /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CarolNYC
09-22-2003, 04:16 AM
THANKS all!I appreciate it!
Stay well!
Carol:):):)

bluewolf
09-22-2003, 04:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BLACKHEART:</font><hr> Carol will receive 2 BLACK HEART Qs &amp; financial aid, to help her achieve her goals...JER <hr /></blockquote>

Jer, this is so wonderful. To donate not only your beautiful cues but also financial aid really rocks. I know you do this in part from the goodness of your very big heart, but Carol, from everything I have seen and heard is also a fine player, a definate for pro, who keeps getting better.

WTG Carol!!!

Laura

eg8r
09-22-2003, 05:04 AM
Congratulations Carol!!!! That is awesome.

What a great opportunity. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Eric.
09-22-2003, 10:25 AM
Congrats to both Carol and Jerry.

Sounds like a winning team. I think Carol would be a great player representative for Blackheart Cues and I'm sure Carol appreciates the help of a sponsor. A win-win for everybody.

Eric

Nostroke
09-22-2003, 10:28 AM
Hip Hip Horray

Cool Carol- you are playing strong. It will pay off soon im sure!

Barbara
09-22-2003, 10:31 AM
Absolutely!!

Congrats to both!

Barbara

CarolNYC
09-23-2003, 04:39 AM
Hey Dave,
Thanks for sweating that match-I was struggling until I seen you! Your the BEST!
I do not play strong when I hear a "DING!" ha ha ha ha ha
See ya soon!

CarolNYC
09-23-2003, 04:43 AM
Hey Eric,
Thanks for the words and I absolutely appreciate BLACKHEARTS sponsorship ,but ,I also wanted to add that, I am sponsored by my brothers firehouse,too, so this is definitely a plus!:):):)
And HEY, whats up with this rain?
Hope to see ya soon!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

SRpool
09-25-2003, 03:24 PM
Congrats Carol. You are a great person you definitely deserve it. Best of luck and hopefully I will see you in Canada.

Sarah Rousey

9 Ball Girl
09-25-2003, 08:20 PM
Good for you Carol! Couldn't have happened to a better person!

Wendy~~~I like it when you do that right thare, right thare... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
09-26-2003, 03:34 AM
Thanks Sarah,
Right back atcha!
See ya soon!:)
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CarolNYC
09-26-2003, 03:40 AM
Hey Wendy,
You did a great job on that tournament-I havent had a chance to read ALL the posts,ha ha ha,cause theres a million, but from what I read, everyone had a great time!
Just imagining the guys singing this to you,ha ha ha! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

"I like the way you do that right thurr (right thurr)
Swing your hips when you're walkin', let down you're hair (let down your hair)
I like the way you do that right thurr (right thurr)
Lick your lips when you're talkin', that make KATO sturr
ha ha ha ha
Carol~giving Wendy big thumbs up and a thank-you!

Chris Cass
09-26-2003, 03:54 PM
Tap, Tap, Tap.

I love it when two champions come togather. They'll be unbeatable. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JER, you are the man and made a good move. I can honestly say, Carol is a great choice for you. She's very respectable and will never cast a shadow to your name. She's loved throughout the billiard community by players and fans. She's straight up and honest. I believe she'll be an asset to your business. I would like to thank you for sponsoring her.

Carol, your not only smart but an excellent choice for any sponser. I'm really happy for you sweety. I know it doesn't amount to a hill of beans what I say but, I want you to know I'm proud of you. My regards to Jimmy.

Regards,

C.C.~~now if I can get Barbara to give up her NEWT duties and just focus on playing in it..hummmmmm of course we all know she could never leave the agency. secret agents are agents for life. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Barbara
09-26-2003, 04:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Tap, Tap, Tap.

She's loved throughout the billiard community by players and fans. She's straight up and honest. I believe she'll be an asset to your business. I would like to thank you for sponsoring her. <hr /></blockquote>

She owes me a HUG, IRL, PERIOD!

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr>
C.C.~~now if I can get Barbara to give up her NEWT duties and just focus on playing in it..hummmmmm of course we all know she could never leave the agency. secret agents are agents for life. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Okay, I'll think I'll practice sometime next week when I'm not working my regular hours plus 1600-2000 (Monday), 2000-2400(Tuesday), 1600-2000(Wednesday), and 0500-0800(Friday, but I'm taking that day off to drive to Binghamton, so scratch that lab time)

Barbara~~~this Secret Agent needs a job that lets her practice... /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

CarolNYC
09-26-2003, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it doesn't amount to a hill of beans what I say <hr /></blockquote>
Hey You Sweetie-Pie,
Each time you write, I hear your voice and
I'LL ALWAYS CARE WHAT YOU SAY!
And "thats -a-fact-jack!"
Carol~sent the "mushy' stuff via e-mail:):):):) /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rod
09-26-2003, 05:15 PM
Hi Ya Carol,

Congratulations to you and Blackheart Cues. I wish you both sucess. Hoping you have lots of time to play. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Rod

BLACKHEART
09-26-2003, 10:47 PM
DAH, so SRpool is Sarah. She may not remember me,but I made a Q for someone she used to play with, a lot at her Dad's poolhall in Bloominton'Il. Julie Schultz is her name &amp; is still playing with that Q &amp; still winning too, I might add. Sarah, my wife &amp; I are big fans of yours &amp; my daughter teaches at the collage where your Dad works. I'm so glad that Carol has frends like you( both of you have nice hair)...JER

CarolNYC
09-27-2003, 03:27 AM
Hi Rod,
Thanks so much! You betcha-time is on my side,now, so thats a good thing!
You take care!

Gayle in MD
10-02-2003, 04:45 AM
Hi Jer, and as one of Carol's many admirers, may I say, no one could ask for a classier, kinder, or more talented person to promote. She is tops in my book! What a kind man you must be. Hope I get to meet you someday.

Congrats to you both.

WAY TO GO CAROL AND JER !!
Gayle in Md.....Carol's biggest Fan!

SteveFromNY
10-03-2003, 04:59 AM
Carol's a class act and sweetheart. It was nice to have met you for the first time and thanks for the ass-whoopin! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif You played a great game!

CarolNYC
10-03-2003, 06:02 AM
Hey Steve,
Your a CLASS ACT yourself-real gentlemen-it was MY pleasure to meet you /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Amazing, we've been playing the same league and didnt know it-but alas, we meet!:):)
It was a good match and may I say, your bankshots blew me off the chair,ha ha ha ha!
See you in a couple a weeks!
Carol~Hi to Jenny!:)

CarolNYC
10-03-2003, 06:04 AM
Gayle,
Get the table ready-I'll be there next weekend!
Carol~will FINALLY play on Gayles table!:):):)

Gayle in MD
10-06-2003, 03:43 PM
Carol, just found this, lol...Can't wait till you arrive, really looking forward to it. Gonna be a blast!!
See ya soon kiddo,
Gayle in Md. Future president of Carol's fan club! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dmgwalsh
04-27-2004, 05:27 AM
Carol- how has the sponsorship gone? What do your cues llok like? Dennis

#### leonard
04-27-2004, 05:48 AM
Congrats to Carol/Blackheart and Barbara you have to learn how to play in your mind while your working. That way You get paid to learn.####

Rich R.
04-27-2004, 07:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dmgwalsh:</font><hr> Carol- how has the sponsorship gone? What do your cues llok like? Dennis <hr /></blockquote>
Although I don't have a current update, I believe Carol's cue is still under construction. At least, that is the last I heard.
Carol has told me about the design and it is going to be a beautiful cue, done in black and white.

When Carol see this, I'm sure she will give us an update.

BLACKHEART
04-27-2004, 01:13 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif You are correct. I have her Qs in the final stage &amp; she should be getting them soon. Her break Q is similar to an Ebony hustler with 4 large Ivory diamonds,white butt cap &amp; has a laminated shaft(it hit like a freight train). The playing Q is Ebony with 8 inlayed Ivory points in the forearm &amp; 8 inlayed ivory diamonds in the butt sleeve. It has 2 laminated shafts &amp; A-B-C &amp; D rings. THEY'RE COMING SOON CAROL...JER

CarolNYC
04-28-2004, 03:22 AM
Hi Dennis,
The sponsorship is going fine-Im in pretty good hands-Thank you for asking!
As for my cues, Jerry had prior commitments to others ,before he fell ill, and he fulfilled those tasks and I respected that very much!He is a man of his word and I like that! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
All I know is my cue is ebony&amp;ivory,which will compliment my fashion ,ha ha ha ha!I have seen pictures of its progress and its amazing, but the more pictures he sends, the more anxious I get /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif,but "good things come to those who wait!"
As soon as its finished, I will try to get a picture up!
Take care!

CarolNYC
04-28-2004, 03:24 AM
You bet I will,Rich!
Miss you dearly!
Carol

CarolNYC
04-28-2004, 03:27 AM
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH,
The suspense is killing me,Jer! (only kidding)
You know me, you just take your time and work your magic!
Thanks again,Jer!
Talk to you soon!

CarolNYC
04-28-2004, 03:29 AM
Thank-you #### /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
And I really hope we meet one day!
Stay well!
Carol~will help Barb with mind games! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Barbara
04-28-2004, 08:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Thank-you #### /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
And I really hope we meet one day!
Stay well!
Carol~will help Barb with mind games! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Carol,

That could probably be next year. The Golden Cue in Albany NY is offering to host a JPNEWT event.

All I want to know is, when does it start/stop snowing up there? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Barbara

Stretch
04-30-2004, 09:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Hi Jer,
YES, this is true!
Thanks to Rich R. , Jerry contacted me when I returned from the "Perils of Peoria!" /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif:):)(Wish we would have met there!)
For someone to reach out to a total stranger ,out of the goodness of their heart, shows the kind of people Jerry, and his wife Connie,are!
Juggling my family and pool life has been hard ,but, that just means ,I have to work twice as hard-there have been brief moments, and I mean very brief moments, where I wish I could be at my pool hall everyday and night, but I have a table and know what I have to do!
Now, if I can just get passed the first or second rounds,ha ha ha, I'd be in good shape!:)
Thank-you Jerry,very much! Now I can transfer my daughters out of St.Johns and send them to NYU!(Nah, only kidding!)
Take care!
Carol~have to practice, the pressures ON!:):):):) /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

TOOTS!! Way-da-go kiddo! and "Lard Tunderin Geeze" I'm rootin fer ya. Don't worry bout a thing, when Jer (god bless you man, you've a keen eye) fixes you up with his cues you'll be at LEAST 2 balls better'n what you are now. Scary thought for the field /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif St.~~~gazing out at a star rising in the southern sky's, and she sparkles.~~~

CarolNYC
05-01-2004, 03:16 AM
Hiya Stretch,
You always make me smile with "Toots!" /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Hope you are well!
[ QUOTE ]
gazing out at a star rising in the northern sky's, and Stretch sparkles.~~~ <hr /></blockquote> /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Take very good care!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Harold Acosta
05-02-2004, 09:02 PM
JER:

I think you should rename your cues "Big Heart." It is extremely kind of you for helping Carol, when it is so hard in these times to obtain sponsorships.

Congratulations to both of you in this new venture...
.....and Carol, go get that permanent Touring-Pro status from the WPA!