PDA

View Full Version : The eagle has landed - Back from US Open

socrates
09-21-2003, 10:12 PM
Most people, myself included, might not think it is such a good idea to fly into Norfolk, VA the same day the Navy sent their fleet to sea and the Air Force flew their planes from Langley to the midewest where I came from.

Never the less experiencing the hurricane was awesome and the US Open, CCB Tourney and meeting so many great people from the CCB and in attendance was very enjoyable.

Everyone literally shot the lights out at the CCB tourney. The over/under on the length of time the lights would stay on was right about ten minutes. Everyone still had a good time.

Thanks to all who organized the tourney.

The McCreedy/Parcia match Saturday night was one of the most entertaining matches I have seen on tape or in person.

Wishing everyone a safe return home.

SEW KRATES

Wally_in_Cincy
09-22-2003, 06:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote socrates:</font><hr>

SEW KRATES <hr /></blockquote>

Ok give it up. Who called you "So Crates" ? /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Ah never mind. I'm not sure I wanna know.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

RUNaRAK
09-22-2003, 07:42 AM
The true "Socrates" would have had more sense than to fly into a Hurrican! I would have done it too had I the chance. Wish I could have been there for the action my self.

Peace

Eric.
09-22-2003, 11:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote socrates:</font><hr>

Ah never mind. I'm not sure I wanna know.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Actually, I borrowed it from the movie "Bill &amp; Ted's Excellent Adventure" /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I seemed fitting at the time...

Eric &gt;Party on, Dude

Karatemom
09-22-2003, 11:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote socrates:</font><hr>

Ah never mind. I'm not sure I wanna know.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Actually, I borrowed it from the movie "Bill &amp; Ted's Excellent Adventure" /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I seemed fitting at the time...

Eric &gt;Party on, Dude <hr /></blockquote>And this whole time I just thought it was Kato being himself, LOL.

Heide

Brian in VA
09-22-2003, 01:11 PM
Steve,

I'm so glad I got a chance to spend time with you. I'm also glad you're small enough to fit in the jump seat of my truck! Look forward to seeing you at the next tournament!

Brian

Kato
09-22-2003, 10:32 PM
That would be me Wally. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato

Fred Agnir
09-23-2003, 07:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote socrates:</font><hr>

<hr /></blockquote>

Who didn't?

Fred

Wally_in_Cincy
09-23-2003, 07:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr>

Who didn't?

Fred <hr /></blockquote>

I didn't.

I was holed up in Hamiltucky. I thought it would not be prudent to drive 649 mi. into a powerless federal disaster area. No balls I guess.

Eric.
09-23-2003, 07:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> That would be me Wally. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato <hr /></blockquote>

Gee, how original was that?
/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Eric

Rich R.
09-23-2003, 07:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> I was holed up in Hamiltucky. I thought it would not be prudent to drive 649 mi. into a powerless federal disaster area. No balls I guess. <hr /></blockquote>
We gave Isabel the 8, and we won. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You may have been the only one with brains. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif