PDA

View Full Version : US Open/CCB tournament/Isabel

Tom_In_Cincy
09-23-2003, 10:11 AM
Just got back on-line after an absence of 8+days.... I can't believe that Keith McCready finished 3rd.

I survived all 3 events. I feel very lucky and fortunate to have met so many great people.

Now... the big question...

WHERE ARE ALL THOSE PICTURES?

9 Ball Girl
09-24-2003, 01:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> Now... the big question...

WHERE ARE ALL THOSE PICTURES? <hr /></blockquote>[b]In due time, Dad. In due time... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

L.S. Dennis
09-24-2003, 01:29 PM
Hey Tom
Anybody making any plans to do something like in Vegas for the Mosconi Cup?

P.S. That wasn't you at Californ Billiard Club last saturday night watching the one pockets tournament, was it?

Predator314
09-24-2003, 01:39 PM
I can't go to vegas, but I am either going to Derby City or Valley Forge this coming year. I'm leaning towards Derby if the weather is good. It's a little easier drive.

Tom_In_Cincy
09-24-2003, 01:46 PM
LS Dennis,
I am NOT going to the Derby City Classic in Jan of 2004.
I have opted to see the first ever Mosconi Cup in the USA.

No plans yet for a CCB gathering.... maybe soon.. who knows.

I've never been to Vegas either.. so this will be a very interesting trip indeed for me...

NO I wasn't at Calif. Billiards. I was at the US Open from the 14th thru the 22nd.

L.S. Dennis
09-24-2003, 01:58 PM
Tom,

Hard to believe that you've never been to Las Vegas, but prepare yourself to step into a different universe when you finally go.

Take care, and once again welcome to California!

Steve Lipsky
09-24-2003, 02:16 PM
Hey Tom. Just wanted to say that it was great meeting you. As with everyone else on the board, I don't think I ever saw you when you weren't smiling.

If I find myself in Cally in the near future, I'll be coming your way... unless Ahnuld gets elected, in which case I plan to boycott your state forever /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

- Steve