PDA

View Full Version : I am no longer an ADDICT!

Eric.
09-24-2003, 10:31 AM
Due to my recent fit of gabbiness, I have graduated to OLD HAND.

I am no longer and Addict, that just glorifies drugs, that is ruining the youth of America, I have seen first hand what these drugs can do and any bozo that can't run 3 friggin balls, glorifying drungs should be takin out, I'm talkin $100 an ear, these ferries in their ferry birdcage are nothing but bozos.....get of my back...you sl3's...SL 7 should be held in the highest esteem...

Ahem... Sorry, just had a flashback. Musta been the Acid I did in the 70's /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eric > /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Barbara
09-24-2003, 10:36 AM
Okay, Eric?

Just step away from the computer.

There.

Barbara~~~saving the CCB from Eric. <-

MikeM
09-24-2003, 11:16 AM
WTG ERIC.

Good luck on your road to recovery.

Just remember - One Day At A Time!!!

MM...and Go Skins!

Wally_in_Cincy
09-24-2003, 11:26 AM
Eric,

I'm glad you finally got clean.

Now maybe The Fast One can quit drinking /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Qtec
09-24-2003, 01:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So I dropped into a Karate stance <hr /></blockquote>

LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cograts.

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Keith Talent
09-24-2003, 03:25 PM
Glad to hear you're in recovery!

Maybe the administrators could introduce another category on the far side of carpal tunnel, so we could all aspire to break through to the BOZO level, officially.

nAz
09-24-2003, 03:28 PM
Congrats Eric. soon you will get to crack head status /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
BTW why not drop by tommorow Jean Gerda will be in. 6:30 pm

Barbara
09-24-2003, 04:40 PM
[quote=Keith Talent
Maybe the administrators could introduce another category on the far side of carpal tunnel, so we could all aspire to break through to the BOZO level, officially. <hr /></blockquote>

How about, more like a "I sure can post, but I can't run 3 friggin balls" status???

Barbara~~~would rather be a smart ass than a large one... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Voodoo Daddy
09-24-2003, 08:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> How about, more like a "I sure can post, but I can't run 3 friggin balls" status???

Barbara~~~would rather be a smart ass than a large one... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

How about; "I'm a s/l 3..I can post with the best of them, give you my opinion but cant run 3 friggin' balls?" Oh, and Eric...you sure the hell are an addict!!

Voodoo~~~ass at large, both in humor and size!!

Rich R.
09-25-2003, 04:45 AM
Fast Larry would be proud of you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
09-25-2003, 10:18 AM
Eric.
If there is anyone that deserves the title of "Old Hand"
It's that guy from NJ, that can't run 3 friggen balls and always shows up with the coldest beer.

Proud to have Eric on my side, anytime.

Predator314
09-29-2003, 02:09 PM
Fast Larry would be proud of you!