PDA

View Full Version : The CCB Prize Winners

9 Ball Girl
09-24-2003, 12:59 PM
Accustat tapes were handed out to people who either 1. missed a ball in hand shot 2. made an early 9 3. ran out or 4. got hooked by their own partner. This is what I know:

1. Mike M. $50 and Fantasy 9 Ball Membership
2. Brian in VA Ultimate Tip Tool
3. JMDinVA (Josh) Cueball Display Case (I forgot to tell you that you are really REALLY cute! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif
4. Fred Agnir $50
5. Mr. Ingrate (Dave) Inside Pool T-Shirt and the Talisman Case
6. Christ Ultimate Tip Tool This kid's got an eye for expensive cues!
7. Eric Saratoga T-Shirt
8. RichR Inside Pool T-Shirt
9. 9 Ball Girl (Wendy) Inside Pool T-Shirt; Accustate Tape (Takeshi Okumura vs. Earl Strickland); Kato's jacket
10. JimmyB Inside Pool T-Shirt
11. Tom_in_Cincy Ultimate Tip Tool; 1 year Inside Pool subscription)
12. WesK {b]1 year Inside Pool Subscription[/b]
13. Karatemom (Heidi) Saratoga Mug and an Accustat tape
14. Anonamus (Ed) First Place Trophy; 1 year Inside Pool subscription

drumroll please

15. Kato (R.J.) 2nd Place Trophy; Ultimate Tip Tool; 1 year Inside Pool subscription; 2 Accustat Tapes; Blackheart Cue

Did I leave anything/anyone out?

randyg
09-24-2003, 06:40 PM
CUE-TECH Pool School donated a free course.

dg-in-centralpa
09-24-2003, 06:54 PM
Congrats to all the winners! Hopefully I will be able to play next year.

DG - going to try his hardest to be there

Tom_In_Cincy
09-24-2003, 07:23 PM
Randy,
Sorry for the foul up, your donation was listed on the all lists of donations. I don't know how (other than massive power outages and generator failures) we missed presenting your generous donation.

Please accept my appologies for this foul up. Your gererosity is very much appreciated. Someone has missed a great opportunity for your teaching.

Ross
09-24-2003, 08:59 PM
Is it too late? Maybe a random drawing from all who attended? Even those that showed up a few minutes late?

RossNC ~ hoping to take RandyG's advanced class someday

Harold Acosta
09-24-2003, 09:27 PM
Hey, how about the 3 Talisman Tips boxed set donated by yours truly?

Harold ~ antipredator Champ

cueball1950
09-24-2003, 09:45 PM
Hi Wendy...glad to see you made it home safely. I hope the winners liked their trophies. Next year they will be even bigger and better..........see you next year.........mike

Qtec
09-25-2003, 04:59 AM
I say give it to Rich. Seems like he could use a lesson. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

Rich R.
09-25-2003, 05:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> I say give it to Rich. Seems like he could use a lesson. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q <hr /></blockquote>
I couldn't agree more!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Fred Agnir
09-25-2003, 05:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> I say give it to Rich. Seems like he could use a lesson. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q <hr /></blockquote>To his defense, Rich played well. The format was geared towards meeting new faces.

I think his team took two off me. But then again, what team didn't?

Fred

Brian in VA
09-25-2003, 05:59 AM
Wendy,

I also won an Accustats tape and a subscription to Inside Pool. Many thanks to all the sponsors who were so generous. It made for a wonderful outing. If no one wants the Pool School, I could use it!

Brian
Still without electricity and water but looking better in the candle light!

Anonamus
09-25-2003, 06:01 AM
I know I liked my trophy. It's the first trophy I've ever won. I assume you donated them, if so, thank you very much.

randyg
09-25-2003, 06:21 AM
No Problem. Poll the eligible names that would like to attend the three day school. Pull a name out of the old hat and announce the winner.....randyg

pooldaddy9
09-25-2003, 06:24 AM
If all prizes weren't won, put in the names of everyone that didn't win anything and have a drawing.(don't forget mine) Next year, maybe you should say you can only win one prize and everyone would stand a good chance of taking something home.
What you think?

Kato
09-25-2003, 06:32 AM
Though I could certainly benefit from Randy's school. Please make sure I'm not in any more drawings. I've done enough damage.

Kato

Karatemom
09-25-2003, 06:43 AM
I completely agree, Joel. I think everyone should have gone home with something. Those that didn't receive anything should have their name put in a hat and drawn for those prizes that were missed. Or at least something like that. It's too early in the morning to be thinking right now, LOL.

Take care,

Heide

Wally_in_Cincy
09-25-2003, 06:44 AM
I also have an Accu-stats tape, (Reyes v. Griffis 8-ball 2001) and a Bert Kinister tape ("Putting it all Together") which I was going to donate. Since Isabel foiled my plans I still have the tapes. If anybody is interested PM me and I'll draw 2 names out of the hat.

9 Ball Girl
09-25-2003, 07:29 AM
I didn't see any Talisman tips and I asked Cathy if she'd seen them and she hadn't. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Rich R.
09-25-2003, 07:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr>To his defense, Rich played well. The format was geared towards meeting new faces.

I think his team took two off me. But then again, what team didn't?

Fred <hr /></blockquote>
Thanks Fred, but stop ruining my chances to get the free lessons. God knows I need them. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think it is only proper, that the last place finisher, gets the lessons. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eric.
09-25-2003, 08:31 AM
I agree. Even though you weren't the worst player there, in keeping with the wacky format, the last place finisher should get the Randy G prize.

(But if we are doing a drawing, put MY name in!)

Eric &gt;can always improve something

Ross
09-25-2003, 09:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote randyg:</font><hr> No Problem. Poll the eligible names that would like to attend the three day school. Pull a name out of the old hat and announce the winner.....randyg <hr /></blockquote>

That is very generous of you Randy. Now who is going to do the drawing?

Ross ~ hoping attendence at tourney qualifies for drawing /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
09-25-2003, 09:51 AM
uh, gee, uh... I know I had them in my suitcase, and uh, gee, they were on my mind (yeah right) to bring them to the CCB tournament, but, uh, there was this distraction, uh, yeah, a distraction, and I still have them.. so I am the winner? yeah right, uh, maybe I ought to be spanked?

Harold, you sent those tips to my a long time ago and I held on to them all the way until that Saturday... and then forgot to bring them to the tournament. Must be the old age kicking in...

I still have them, and will be willing to send them to anyone Wendy and RJ deems the lucky winner. Please, only CCB members that were there on Saturday..

Feeling humble&lt;-------with lots of good reasons.

Eric.
09-25-2003, 09:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ross:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote randyg:</font><hr> No Problem. Poll the eligible names that would like to attend the three day school. Pull a name out of the old hat and announce the winner.....randyg <hr /></blockquote>

That is very generous of you Randy. Now who is going to do the drawing?

Ross ~ hoping attendence at tourney qualifies for drawing /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr /></blockquote>

Ross, I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 7, take a guess....

Eric &gt; /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ross
09-25-2003, 10:26 AM
Yeah, Eric, like I'm going to fall for that one!

4?

9 Ball Girl
09-25-2003, 10:53 AM
FWIW, I still have the cards with our names on it that we used for the drawings.

cueball1950
09-25-2003, 02:11 PM
Even though i had to leave am i still eligable for the tip drawing....lol... i only want 1 tip.....lol...........mike

Ross
09-25-2003, 03:26 PM
Maybe Mike and I could make up 1 prize entry - he had to leave early and I arrived late, but between the two of us we were there the whole time! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ross ~ willing to take 1 1/2 cue tips or 1 1/2 days of CueTech pool school /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

cueball1950
09-25-2003, 09:13 PM
Sorry to have missed you Ross. I had to leave early cuz i found out Fri. Night that the wife was getting sick and had not been out of bed for 4 or 5 days..Would have been a pleasure meeting you, that i am sure of. So far everybody i have met from the board in the last 2 years has been great. You cannot ask for a better group of people.....mike

cueball1950
09-25-2003, 09:14 PM
....ANON....It was my pleasure..enjoy it.........................mike

Jimmy B
09-26-2003, 02:57 AM
<hr /></blockquote>

Ross, I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 7, take a guess....

Eric &gt; /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Ummmmmmmmmmm 8 1/2??? JB

9 Ball Girl
09-26-2003, 06:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Jimmy B:</font><hr>Ummmmmmmmmmm 8 1/2??? JB <hr /></blockquote> /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eric.
09-26-2003, 07:50 AM
Close. Try again.

Eric