PDA

View Full Version : Let's all welcome...

rackmup
09-25-2003, 04:47 AM
..."Fast" Larry Guninger back to the CCB!

All questions should be directed to:

Danny D, Plato 17 or 9 Ball Road Pro.

Regards,

Ken (hurry before CCB Admin figures out his latest back-door entrance!)

Wally_in_Cincy
09-25-2003, 06:13 AM
and "magicman" too

nAz
09-25-2003, 06:15 AM
guys if he is back please don't chase him off. damn this place has been boring since he left! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Eric.
09-25-2003, 08:03 AM
He's just too smart for us.

Eric > /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Fred Agnir
09-25-2003, 09:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr> ..."Fast" Larry Guninger back to the CCB!

<hr /></blockquote>
I certainly welcome Larry back. If changing to an alias keeps his posts to a readable length, and he's open to discuss and share without being derogatory, more power to him.

Fred

cheesemouse
09-25-2003, 11:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr> ..."Fast" Larry Guninger back to the CCB!

Regards,

Ken (hurry before CCB Admin figures out his latest back-door entrance!) <hr /></blockquote>

Ken,
Your paranoia runs deep but mine is deeper...I think they are all 'DOWNTOWN' including Fast Larry....look out he's everywhere...and he's going to get you...

Wally_in_Cincy
09-25-2003, 12:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr>I certainly welcome Larry back. If changing to an alias keeps his posts to a readable length, and he's open to discuss and share without being derogatory, more power to him.

Fred <hr /></blockquote>

I agree but I don't think he's capable of not being derogatory:

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Road Pro:</font><hr> Chris, any one who pays Lee or Allison $1500 for a day lesson is a giant chump and sucker. That is obsurd, excuse me. That is almost as dumb as your cattle car lesson as it was just described. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

And he never gets his facts straight. John did not post the ad to begin with:

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote plato 17:</font><hr> School of champions, sounds pretty good, sounds good to who, the guy who ran in the sleezy ad for free. .....<hr /></blockquote>

And just for good measure:

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote magicman:</font><hr> Hal you are correct, 2 teachers per 30 students is a giant rip off they are hoping the players will not figure this out. This is designed to enhance their profit at your expense. ....

You will get no attention in that cattle car situation. You are paying out all of that money just to say you hung out with a couple of big names, that is all you are getting.<hr /></blockquote>

Personally I think he's hilarious. I'm going to send him a couple of bottles of booze so he can stay lubed up and keep posting /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

I just hope John Minerich did not take him seriously. I wouldn't want him to think that's the norm around here.

rackmup
09-25-2003, 04:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> If changing to an alias keeps his posts to a readable length, and he's open to discuss and share without being derogatory, more power to him.
<hr /></blockquote>

I agree but he's already proven that ability isn't in his make up.

Regards,

Ken (tick, tick, tick,...the boy's a time bomb)

rackmup
09-25-2003, 04:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> guys if he is back please don't chase him off. <hr /></blockquote>

You cannot chase a man who is too stupid to run.

Regards,

Ken (besides...he's "crippled", remember?)