PDA

View Full Version : CHARITY TOURNEY IN ROCKVILLE, MD / OCT. 18

Holly
09-25-2003, 08:30 AM
Hi All,

Although I am a CAT in nature, deed and heart : ) I want to tell you all about a wonderful event that my fellow DC area tour operators, the lovely Planet-Pool fellows have put together that will be an awesome and enjoyable event.

The Planet-Pool / Falcon 9Ball Tour folks, Mike, Nick and Andy with numerous sponsors are hosting a charity event to benefit Children's Hospital. Below are the details - If you live in the MD, northern VA or DC area or are a player passing though on the event date, I encourage you please to stop by. This is a great cause and needs your support!

Date: October 18, 2003

Location: Orange Ball Billiards, 430 Huntington Dr. Rockville, MD. (301)309-6440

Time: Play starts at noon / doors open 1-2 hours earlier

Format: there will be an Open, Womens and under 18 divisions - all modified single elim. which means you are guaranteed a chance to play two rounds.

Entry Fee: $40 for Open and Women's divisions / NO ENTRY FEE for those under 18 years of age. (50% of the entry money will go towards the prize funds the remaining full 50% will go to Children's Hospital).

Please contact Orange Ball Billiards for further information.

Thanks to Mike, Nick and Andy for your work on this endeavor.

Holly
(Chesapeake Area Tour / CAT)

Eric.
09-25-2003, 08:47 AM
Hi Hol, where ya been?!

I think the Falcon Tour also has a tour stop that same weekend, at the same place. Is this the same thing?

I was planning to play in the one at Rockville, the following weedend. Oct 17-18 is my birthday and I need to keep it open for my (surprise)40th B-day party /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Eric