PDA

View Full Version : Pechauer Cues???????

Jay
09-25-2003, 02:01 PM
What are your opinions on these cues

bolo
09-25-2003, 02:11 PM
One of the best production cues. I would not think twice about owining one.

Rod
09-25-2003, 02:17 PM
They make a fine cue, and their quality of wood seems to be a step ahead of many other production cues.

Rod

Chris in NC
09-25-2003, 03:12 PM
Pechauer makes some of the nicest looking wrapless cues available - for production cues. My son and I both play with a Pechauer butt with a Predator shaft. The Predator shafts (like most all other shafts) have too much deflection for my liking. - Chris in NC

daviddjmp
09-25-2003, 03:55 PM
I have owned two of them and they are a very good cue. They just hit a too softly for my personal taste. I like a much stiffer hitting cue.

Wally_in_Cincy
09-26-2003, 07:40 AM
My girlfriend plays with one. Looks great, plays great.

CrispyFish
09-26-2003, 07:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> My girlfriend plays with one. Looks great, plays great. <hr /></blockquote>
Yes she does.

j/k of course. /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
(Sorry, it was just too easy!)

Rich R.
09-26-2003, 07:52 AM
They are very well made cues and have a nice hit. They definitely deserve serious consideration.

J. Pechauer also gives a lot back to the pool community, by sponsoring several regional tours.

Wally_in_Cincy
09-26-2003, 08:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> ....J. Pechauer also gives a lot back to the pool community, by sponsoring several regional tours.

<hr /></blockquote>

What's that you say?

<font color="red">Pechauer</font color> sponsors tours?

cool /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I heard <font color="blue">VIKING </font color> does also /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

socrates
09-26-2003, 08:18 AM
I have a JP (implex joint) and a pro-series (stainless joint) in my collection.

IMO very solid hitting cues, excellent workmanship, high quality shaft wood with a nice taper.