PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Use Most: Center Ball, Draw Or Follow?

TomBrooklyn
02-18-2002, 06:59 PM
This post is a test to see if we can conduct polls. It looks like we can. This is cool.

I will conduct a simple poll here.

=TB=

Tom_In_Cincy
02-18-2002, 07:02 PM
=Tom=
Interesting poll.. why would anyone use center more than top or bottom?
Center with slow speed turns into top, Center with medium speed is like a stop shot with low (for short distances)

Even the Snookers players use just a bit of top with their so-called center hits.

Tom In Cincy

TomBrooklyn
02-18-2002, 07:10 PM
Heres a follow-up to the first post. I found out that you can only have one poll per post.

I suspect that most shots are desired to be stun shots, therefore the cue ball will most often be hit center ball or with some draw to make the cue ball slide all the way to the object ball. Here's a little different poll than the one above.

=TB=
--Playing with the new features--

TomBrooklyn
02-18-2002, 07:27 PM
I see some responses and a reply came in on the first poll already while I was making the second poll, so might as well continue a little further. Oftentimes one has a choice to get shape using draw or follow, either on the same ball by moving the cueball a different way, or a choice to get shape on a different ball(s). Lets see if what most people prefer to use. I made these next two a little more accurate.

=TB=
--Going nuts on polls now--

Tom_In_Cincy
02-18-2002, 07:33 PM
Polls are fun.. but the questions have to be good ones too.

TomBrooklyn
02-18-2002, 07:38 PM
Ok, last one. I'll show you at the bottom how a poll is made.

The way a poll is made is by using the following commands but putting a left square bracket at the end of each command line. I omitted the right square bracket from below because if I kept them in, you would not see the commands, you would see the poll.

[pollstart
[polltitle=On what percentage of your shots do you try to hit the object ball with follow?
[polloption=about 10%
[polloption=about 20%
[polloption=about 35%
[polloption=about 50%
[polloption=about 65%
[polloption=about 80%
[polloption=about 90%
[pollstop

Pretty cool, huh? Who wants to go back to the old CCB now? No, I'm not going to take another poll at this time. LOL.
=TB=