PDA

View Full Version : Grady and Brady

jjinfla
04-11-2002, 08:13 AM
Grady and Brady teaming up to hold a qualifier for IBC Munich event? Holy mackeral Batman, can this be? Is this the same Grady we all know? Is it a trick? Will Allen Hopkins be the next one to join the team? Has everyone kissed and made up? Actually I think the two of them will make a pretty good team and will compliment each other. Should be a pretty good event. Good luck. Jake

Rich R.
04-11-2002, 09:02 AM
Allen Hopkins is already part of the team. He is on the board of directors for the IBC. See http://www.i-billiard-c.com/bod.html
The question is, has any one told Grady?
Rich R.

Kato
04-11-2002, 09:20 AM
Maybe Grady is just doing what is best for the health of the sport. It's really refreshing if that is the case.

Kato

04-11-2002, 09:36 AM
Grady and I have never had a problem. The only problem we have is that when we are both in the same building. People say hey Grady and we both turn around and people say Hey Brady, and we both turn around.LOL

Grady and I go back to when I was in diapers...
Grady is a great guy.

Thanks
Brady

Race2-9
04-11-2002, 09:11 PM
For what it is worth; Allen told me he is no longer associated with IBC. He didn't say why. In any case, I'm glad to see at least one thread without a bunch of %$3*& being thrown back and forth.

04-12-2002, 04:20 AM
I think these two great men will do a great job. I hope this isn't just a one time thing for them.