View Full Version : Buttpaste :)

nAz
09-29-2003, 01:21 PM
Who here needs this?

Toothpaste for one end, this for the other end

http://www.buttpaste.com/

Chris Cass
09-29-2003, 01:37 PM
Ever since I used this product I've been able to tedder totter longer, able to plop down quicker and have held the record for the most wins in musical chairs in my town. This is a miracle product and when passing gas I've been told it smells like roses. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I highly recommend it. It's also nontoxic. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Candyman
09-29-2003, 04:06 PM
Hey Naz! Thought you might be interested in who's sponsoring this driver. Lock

TALLADEGA - Kim Crosby is a part-time ARCA driver on weekends; she is the full-time principal at Slidell (La.) Junior High School during the week.

Thursday she qualified 30th for Saturday's Food World 300.

"This is a dream come true," she said. "I've been waiting for years to race here."

Crosby has been drag racing for about 15 years. About four years ago, she came to Talladega as a fan.

"I sat with my husband (Chris) in the grandstands and when the cars came by, I got goosebumps," she said. "I told him then that I wanted to do circle racing. I enrolled in racing school and they invited me back as an instructor. I've been teaching at the Buck Baker Driving School ever since."

It may be unusual for a principal to race, but Crosby related that it helps her with the kids.

"They think it's great," she said. "The Outdoor Channel actually did an interview with me and the kids coerced me into showing it at school. With kids, there's a `cool factor'. If they see you have a life outside school, they tend to respect you more."

Last year, she gave the kids a real treat.

"Junior high kids tend to get in trouble sometimes," she said. "We had a slogan, `A cool smooth running school', with our double zeros as the Os. If the kids could go 120 days without a fight, we would give them a treat.

"They met the challenge, so I unloaded my car in front of the school and did a burnout in front of the gym. The kids went wild and the teachers covered their ears."

That gave her some ultimate cool points.

"Being a principal isn't cool," she said. "But now they yell at me across the campus."

Crosby's car has the logo "Principal's office" beneath the driver's window.

"My tireman gave me that idea," she said. "He told me that I have an office at school, so I need another. It's the best office I've ever had. It's not air-conditioned, but it's great."

Crosby isn't a stranger to Northeast Alabama. She has raced at Steele Dragstrip.

"I love this part of Alabama," she said. "Chris actually works for Golden Flake and they're my primary sponsor."

Crosby volunteers with Cub Scouts, Girl Scouts and Special Olympics. She tells them all how much math and science help in her racing career.

"If I could race fulltime, I would do it," she said. "But I would remain involved with school. I love working with kids."

She was one of two female drivers to qualify Thursday. The other, Christi Passmore, will start 9th Saturday.

Strange combo
Besides Golden Flake, Crosby's other sponsors include Boudreaux's Butt Paste. She explained it's a diaper rash medication that originated in Covington, La.

"This is the first race we've had them," she said. "We actually went after them because we knew their name would draw attention. I told my husband that I want that name on my back bumper. It started out as a diaper rash medicine, but people use it now for acne, chafing, all kinds of stuff."

Crosby attended an LSU home game two weeks ago and made the deal while chatting at the game. The president of Dixieland Forest Corporation was also there and she got them involved at the same time.

stickman
09-29-2003, 09:34 PM
You use a toothbrush with toothpaste. Do you use a buttbrush with buttpaste? I might be able to patent a new battery operated buttbrush. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nAz
09-30-2003, 05:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Ever since I used this product I've been able to tedder totter longer, able to plop down quicker and have held the record for the most wins in musical chairs in my town. This is a miracle product and when passing gas I've been told it smells like roses. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I highly recommend it. It's also nontoxic. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

so your gases smell like roses huh? must ask your wife if thats true. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nAz
09-30-2003, 05:14 PM
Hey Candyman that was funny im reading the article and im like yeah its kinda intresting then i read that she is sponcered but Buttpaste lol.
you know they should advertise on the NFL.

nAz
09-30-2003, 05:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote stickman:</font><hr> You use a toothbrush with toothpaste. Do you use a buttbrush with buttpaste? I might be able to patent a new battery operated buttbrush. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

dude thats a good idea can you make one that uses sonic technology?

Candyman
09-30-2003, 06:03 PM
Don't forget to floss after brushing! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif