PDA

View Full Version : Midwest Billiard Expo?

Karatemom
09-30-2003, 02:28 PM
I know it's been brought up before, but now that it's just a couple of weeks away, is there anyone here that will be attending the Expo and/or the 8/9 ball tournaments?

Chris and I will both be playing in the 8 ball events and Spike will unfortunately be watching this year, LOL. We will most likely be driving up Friday evening so not to make a 2 hour trip the day of the event.

JW,

Heide

Optimus_P
10-01-2003, 07:04 AM
i know i will be attending. doubt i will be playing cuz i have my daughter that weekend.

luckly the expo is not very far from me at all.

Barbara
10-01-2003, 12:24 PM
I can't wait 'til they get rid of that tacky banner.

Barbara

Karatemom
10-01-2003, 12:38 PM
And what tacky banner would that be, Barbara? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Heide ~ doesn't pay enough attention I guess

Karatemom
10-01-2003, 12:40 PM
How old is your daughter? Our son is 11 and I'm sure he'd love some company while we play. Although he has been known to be a pool groupie, LOL.

Heide

Barbara
10-01-2003, 12:43 PM
No no no no no...

You're no good at paying "clueless blonde", Heide. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You must have animations disabled.

Barbara

Karatemom
10-01-2003, 12:49 PM
Darn and I thought I could get away with it!

hahahahahaha

Heide

Iowashark
10-01-2003, 12:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> I can't wait 'til they get rid of that tacky banner.

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

Tacky?

I think that compared to the favorites list on most guys' computers, it's a pretty tasteful banner. It's all about marketing. They probably have guys signing up for this tournament who've never played pool before. JMO

Optimus_P
10-01-2003, 03:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr> How old is your daughter? Our son is 11 and I'm sure he'd love some company while we play. Although he has been known to be a pool groupie, LOL.

Heide <hr /></blockquote>

my daughter is 6 and refueses with a passion to talk to anyone she hasnt meet at least 5 times.

besides she isnt into pool, so i will most likely go and check it out for a little while then head home cuz i have never been to an billards expo or anything.

BLACKHEART
10-02-2003, 04:53 AM
Heide; My wife &amp; I are going either Friday or Saturday. PM me your schedule &amp; we'll see if we can finally meet up...JER

dmgwalsh
10-02-2003, 05:25 AM
I'm going over there on Saturday, but I really don't know anybody on this board. Who is playing and when and under what name? Anybody from this board exhibiting? Thanks. Dennis

Karatemom
10-02-2003, 06:38 AM
Well, you can't miss us, LOL. I'm probably one of the only Heide's to shoot pool, LOL. We'll be the family with the 11 year old boy carrying a 2 x 4 Instroke case around, LOL.

Heide

Sally
10-02-2003, 03:19 PM
You can't miss us, either. We'll be the ones with the big camera (JR) and the notebook (me) walking around trying to take everything in.

Bob
10-02-2003, 03:47 PM
Hi All,

Well the banner was all about advertising. Sorry if it offended anyone, that was not the intention. It is all about marketing! It will be down soon and I will use a less offensive banner for the next event.

Heide, our 13 yr old son Josh will be there equipt with play station and nintendo. Spike is welcome to hang with him and the other boys. I may provide a seperate room just for them that is around the tournament area.

Sally looking forward to seeing you.

I hope all that are users of this forum will make a point to flag me down. I would very much like to meet the people behind the posts.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Eydie Romano

Karatemom
10-02-2003, 04:07 PM
Well, at least now I know what you look like, LOL. It was a pleasure meeting you in VA and look forward to seeing you again in St. Charles.

Heide

Karatemom
10-02-2003, 04:10 PM
I'm sure christ will love hanging with Josh. Besides, lately, the last people he wants to be seen with is his parents, LOL. I'll try and remind Christ to bring his GameBoy SP too.

Thanks for everything you've done, Eydie and Bob. Chris and I are both practicing very hard for this one (I'm practicing a little harder if you ask me, LOL). Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Thanks!!!

Heide

Jimmy B
10-03-2003, 03:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr> I'm sure christ will love hanging with Josh. Besides, lately, the last people he wants to be seen with is his parents,

I'd say he did alright with the group he hung out with at the US Open, I didn't see his Mom or Dad doing the wave. I'll be at the Midwest thingy from Thurs till Sunday, hope to see ya and say hi. JB&lt;---Stuck at the kids table

Jim Buss
10-03-2003, 02:16 PM
I'll be exhibiting.
--JIM BUSS--
http://www.jimbuss.com