PDA

View Full Version : Winning one Pocket. I need errata sheets.

RUNaRAK
10-01-2003, 09:18 AM
Hello Everyone,
If anyone has a copy of the Errata sheets for "Winning One Pocket". I have 1st edition and need to know what is wrong with book. I would really appreciate a copy. I need a copy and cannot find one. I have searched and searched....
I will gladly pay for your troubles.
Please help! I really appreciate anyone's assistance.

Joe Koontz
RunArak

PQQLK9
10-02-2003, 07:00 AM
PM me with your snail mail address and I will send you a copy.

HarryDC
10-02-2003, 08:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote RUNaRAK:</font><hr> Hello Everyone,
If anyone has a copy of the Errata sheets for "Winning One Pocket". I have 1st edition and need to know what is wrong with book. I would really appreciate a copy. I need a copy and cannot find one. I have searched and searched....
I will gladly pay for your troubles.
Please help! I really appreciate anyone's assistance.

Joe Koontz
RunArak <hr /></blockquote>

RunArack,

Jump to this web site World Champion kelly Fisher Web Site at

http://hometown.aol.com/snooka147/kellypage13index.html

Click on the contact bar for the webmaster contact (it is me LOL). Send me your e-mail address and I will send you a copy immediately if you don't want to wait on US Post Office. LOL Hey, you don't call the great game of one-pocket one-hole do you? LOL
hahahahahaha Please don't! LOL Thanks Nick glad to see someone is interested in passing on the game besides me.

HarryDC

Fred Agnir
10-02-2003, 08:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote HarryDC:</font><hr> LOL Hey, you don't call the great game of one-pocket one-hole do you? LOL
hahahahahaha Please don't! <hr /></blockquote>

Why not?

One Pocket
One Hole
Pockets
Pocket-a-piece (does anyone call it this anymore?)

Fred

RUNaRAK
10-03-2003, 06:38 AM
Thank you to all that have offered to help with the Errata sheets. There are some great folks in this forum.
Much appreciated.

Joe /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

PQQLK9
10-06-2003, 06:35 AM
To all whom I promised the Errata Sheets,I seem to have misplaced them ... the search continues and I will send them when found.