PDA

View Full Version : yeah, right

Qtec
10-01-2003, 10:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Dr. Laura Tells Women: Just Do It

Wednesday, October 01, 2003

By Barbara Hoffmann

NEW YORK Husbands need sex, and it's a wife's job to provide it - as much as he wants, whenever he wants it. So contends Laura Schlessinger (search) - better known as Dr. Laura, the ever-provocative radio-show shrink - in "The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands."

In a galley of her book, coming out in January, Schlessinger describes what she calls "loving obligation" - that is, a spouse's duty to do something whether or not he or she feels like it.

If husbands are expected to "go to work and earn money" and visit relatives they don't like, she argues, why can't their wives put out on demand?

She also describes other ways a woman can make her marriage flourish: by making her husband her No. 1 priority; by not nagging, nitpicking or whining ("Be honest, girls, this is what we do") and by seeing her husband for what he is: "a gift from God," and respecting him accordingly.

This may all be very well, coming as it does from a married, conservative, 56-year-old with a Ph.D in physiology, but some therapists aren't buying her major thesis: that it's men who are starved for sex.

<hr /></blockquote>

HaHaHaHa

Q

Wally_in_Cincy
10-01-2003, 11:15 AM
God bless her /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Qtec
10-01-2003, 11:17 AM
LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

Sid_Vicious
10-01-2003, 11:45 AM
Dr. Laura for President!!!!sid~~~thinks that the basic phylosophy she states is solid sense though, all humor aside

Cueless Joey
10-01-2003, 12:07 PM
Wow, for once me, Dr Laura and QTec agree on something! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Kodak Moment!

Kato
10-01-2003, 01:14 PM
Does this go for non-married men as well? Heck, I'm single but should I now be able to walk up to any attractive woman I meet and get some sex? Heck, I don't even want to be a "gift from God", I just want to be considered somewhere in between shoe shopping and chocolate /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato~~~has had women treat me good and has women treat me bad. The bad ones can still be good and the good ones can still be bad. Then again, I might fall just short of perfect sometimes. I do bake realy good cookies and brownies though, that should count for something right? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

nAz
10-01-2003, 01:27 PM
Wow were all in agreement!

dg-in-centralpa
10-01-2003, 01:57 PM
Tap Tap Tap! Finally some woman figured it out.

DG - who needs sex everyday and twice on Sundays

Sid_Vicious
10-01-2003, 02:08 PM
"DG - who needs sex everyday and twice on Sundays"

I believe you got that backwards DG ;-) sid

Aboo
10-01-2003, 02:36 PM
HERE HERE!

Aboo &lt;-- Who'd be happy with sex twice a week!

CarolNYC
10-01-2003, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just Do It <hr /></blockquote>
LMAO
Carol:)