PDA

View Full Version : Our own Steve Lipsky

DoomCue
10-01-2003, 11:09 AM
is pictured on the front page of AZBilliards. Good luck in the tourney, Steve.

-djb

Chris Cass
10-01-2003, 01:54 PM
Hi Doom,

I'd like to say I think Steve Lipsky is one of the nicest most kind person I've ever met. I really like this man. He's got so much class and is so down to earth. I hope he takes off ever event possible. He talked of his wife and you could see from his facial expressions he's very much in love and that made me feel good too. There undoubtably a happy couple and I hear she is a wonderful person too. I don't know a lot of things but I do know Steve and Gina would make anyone proud to know them. Great people. I'm glad I can call him my friend.

Regards,

C.C.~~oops, what was the subject? LOL

Steve Lipsky
10-01-2003, 02:27 PM
Chris, thanks so much. They're very kind words and you know I feel exactly the same about your family.

Now, let's start talking about something else. I feel like I'm at my own funeral or something /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

- Steve

Barbara
10-01-2003, 07:48 PM
Oh CC!

If you love Steve, you'll love his wife even more!!!

I can't explain Gina. You have to meet her to have the "experience".

She's my "Dress Code Cop" for my tour and when she wants to say "NO", she comes back to me, looks at me, maybe asks/then decides, to really say "NO!" It's hilarious!!! I love it!!

Barbara~~~put in new rules because of Gina... the Gina Kim-Lipsy cell phone rule... the Gina Kim-Lipsky noisy flip-flop shoe rule... and we're working on more... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
10-02-2003, 03:38 AM
Tap!Tap!Tap!
Couldnt have said it any better!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
10-02-2003, 03:39 AM
The "Granny" rule!
LMAO
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

9 Ball Girl
10-02-2003, 07:51 AM
Steve has also made it on AZBilliard's top 20 list! He's right up there with the big boys and girls!

AZBilliards Top 20 (http://www.azbilliards.com/thepros/top20.cfm)

RedHell
10-02-2003, 07:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Steve Lipsky:</font><hr>
Now, let's start talking about something else. I feel like I'm at my own funeral or something /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

- Steve <hr /></blockquote>

All we need now is a good eugoogoolizer !!!

DEADSTOKE32
10-03-2003, 07:10 AM
Hay good luck steve this weekend .And if u do win how long will it take for us to play? Win or Lose i still want to play u some. And U do know that..And hows Jhon Smith.? Is he still playing.....? /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif
I sorry i didn't see you at Gradys tournment..
maybe next time .. Somewere..
You will Rember me when you see ME......Deadstroke32 .From the Amsterdam westside club..