PDA

View Full Version : Sudden Death 7-Ball

Sally
10-02-2003, 03:22 PM
The Sudden Death 7-Ball event ended last night in Baltimore with Archer winning over Hohmann in the finals. We put a couple of posts up yesterday on it on the site if anyone is interested: Sudden Death 7-Ball (http://www.insidepool.com) . Also, Rich R and his wife were in the audience and I got to see them, which was nice.

Right now the Trick Shot Magic event is going on, which is really neat to watch. These guys are just amazing!

Rich R.
10-02-2003, 06:18 PM
It is always nice to see you Sally.
Hope you get a chance to go home and get some rest. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SPetty
10-02-2003, 07:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sally:</font><hr> Also, Rich R and his wife were in the audience and I got to see them, which was nice. <hr /></blockquote>In the short time I've known them, I think Rich R. and his wife are always in the audience! (Except for Vegas... /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif ) And, I agree, it's nice to see them. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9 Ball Girl
10-02-2003, 07:51 PM
Hey now! Didn't it feel funny sitting there without me sitting to Cathy's left?

Wendy&lt;---hope you guys are squared away at home after the hurricane!

cueball1950
10-02-2003, 09:07 PM
Nice to read your post Sally. You always do a great job. And wendy...you can sit to my left anytime. Wish i was there to enjoy it with Rich and Cathy. also...Mike

Rich R.
10-03-2003, 06:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr>In the short time I've known them, I think Rich R. and his wife are always in the audience! (Except for Vegas... /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif ) And, I agree, it's nice to see them. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>
We are not "always in the audience". We are definitely not in the audience as often as we would like to be there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
10-03-2003, 06:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Hey now! Didn't it feel funny sitting there without me sitting to Cathy's left? <hr /></blockquote>
You, and others, were definitely missed.

BTW, your "ex" choked. Serves him right. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif