PDA

View Full Version : Moori Tip

Sparky
10-02-2003, 04:44 PM
I have been using a Moori tip on my cue for about a month now. I have definitely gained more control and better spin of the cue ball.

Sparky

Sid_Vicious
10-02-2003, 05:22 PM
That's a good tip,,,I suggest you leave it completely alone as far as any scuffing, pick'n, etc. now that it's been broken in. That tip will hold shape and hold chalk with no attention from you except the chalking. Far too many people wanna tweak a good tip to death, and a Moori is simply too good to kill prematurely(but so are all of them in reality)...sid

8 ball ho
10-03-2003, 02:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sparky:</font><hr> I have been using a Moori tip on my cue for about a month now. I have definitely gained more control and better spin of the cue ball.

Sparky <hr /></blockquote>

oooohhh sparky, you are so sexy, when the snow flies, come dive with me in Florida, divers do it deeper you know.
I have a moori, a little expensive for a poor working gal, but it does work like a dream. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
10-04-2003, 11:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 8 ball ho:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sparky:</font><hr>
oooohhh sparky, you are so sexy, when the snow flies, come dive with me in Florida, divers do it deeper you know.
I have a moori, a little expensive for a poor working gal, but it does work like a dream. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Hey nAz, I think 8 ball ho needs a bltch slap LOL

http://www.hoslap.net/

plato 17
10-04-2003, 05:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote 8 ball ho:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sparky:</font><hr>
I have a moori, a little expensive for a poor working gal, but it does work like a dream. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Hey nAz, I think 8 ball ho needs a bltch slap LOL

Wally, it figures you would have problems with a woman who is ok with her sexuality and feels good about it. The rumor is you and rack em up are let's say, dating, if you know what I mean, so you kind of guys, are not going to like hetrosexual females. You do need to have tolerance for the rest of society who is different from your deviated sexuality, keep in mind, only 10% of society is like you, and less than 1% in the pool world, so I would keep my comments to my self if I were you, most pool players like sexie chicks, ie, Jeanette Lee as such a example. Who would you rather see play, her or Korr, no contest right. 7 will get you 11, you would rather see Korr play, right. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Scott Lee
10-06-2003, 01:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote plato 17:</font><hr> I would keep my comments to my self if I were you, <hr /></blockquote>

Too bad you can't seem to do that same courtesy...

Scott Lee

cycopath
10-06-2003, 02:43 PM
Good call, Scott.