PDA

View Full Version : Check It For Yourself---How You Actually AIM

IMMSHARMA
10-03-2003, 10:44 AM
We discuss a lot about the question of aiming in pool though we never come to a conclusion!!!!!!!!!!
There are hundreds of aiming systems,tapes,books etc. yet the aiming question remains a SECRET unexplained...unsolved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay...

Previously I sent a diagram or two involved in the geometric process to a few from which they could get some CLUE.Unfortunately no one could.It may be due to that the diagrams sent are only a part of the aiming steps.

Here I decide to part with one more aspect or 'clue' which,I am sure,makes you feel the genuineness of the system.

First let me put a question.

Did you ever OBSERVE KEENLY what your mind does while making a shot?

The following is the PROCESS our mind undergoes while making a shot.

According to my research results (sure shot aiming system) ,after all is done that is needed......imagininig the line of cb,finding the aim point etc,we get ready to hit.

Before we hit we PAUSE (atleast a fraction of second)We don't do it just like that.We NEED to pause.It is PURPOSEFUL.

It is exactly when our mind comes into play.

What it does is IMAGINES FOUR IMAGINARY CUSHIONS IN THE FORM OF FOUR LINES ACROSS THE LINE OF CB (any where onthe line) and completes a certain geometric routine WITHIN THESE FOUR LINES .This every player does,ofcourse in many ways.Some do it just infront of the cb ..some somewhere else on the line of cb, and some like pros do the same but in a slightly modified form...only thing is that he is not aware of doing it.It takes only a second or two and THATS THE END OF THE AIMING PROCESS.THE REST FOLLOWS AUTOMATICALLY.

You can check this for yourself !!!!
Here is the method.

Just imagine four lines,with some distance apart, across the line (which serve as four imaginary cushions) of cb (any where on it..even just in front of the cb or even beyomd the ob...) ,pause for a moment, just concentrating on these four lines i.e without being tempted to look at the aim point or at pocket etc.,(to allow your mind to complete a certain routine)....You can do it by feel for the present... and HIT.

Hope you would give a try and if you feel it sounds true,email me at:immsharma@yahoo.com for what the geometric routine we follow within these four lines.

Optimus_P
10-03-2003, 11:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote IMMSHARMA:</font><hr>There are hundreds of aiming systems,tapes,books etc. yet the aiming question remains a SECRET unexplained...unsolved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<hr /></blockquote>

i call it practice, and knowing where and when, and how your stroke is going to effect the cue ball when it impacts the tip of the cue then makes contact with the object ball.

that is how aiming is done. repedative action that is memorized.

Danny D
10-03-2003, 11:37 AM
to optimis

Yes sir, this is exactly how this is done.

8 ball ho
10-03-2003, 04:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote IMMSHARMA:</font><hr> We discuss a lot about the question of aiming in pool though we never come to a conclusion!!!!!!!!!!
There are hundreds of aiming systems,tapes,books etc. yet the aiming question remains a SECRET
unexplained...unsolved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay...

Previously I sent a diagram or two involved in the geometric process to a few from which they could get some CLUE.Unfortunately no one could.It may be due to that the diagrams sent are only a part of the aiming steps.

Here I decide to part with one more aspect or 'clue' which,I am sure,makes you feel the genuineness of the system.

First let me put a question.

Did you ever OBSERVE KEENLY what your mind does while making a shot?

The following is the PROCESS our mind undergoes while making a shot.

According to my research results (sure shot aiming system) ,after all is done that is needed......imagininig the line of cb,finding the aim point etc,we get ready to hit.

Before we hit we PAUSE (atleast a fraction of second)We don't do it just like that.We NEED to pause.It is PURPOSEFUL.

It is exactly when our mind comes into play.

What it does is IMAGINES FOUR IMAGINARY CUSHIONS IN THE FORM OF FOUR LINES ACROSS THE LINE OF CB (any where onthe line) and completes a certain geometric routine WITHIN THESE FOUR LINES .This every player does,ofcourse in many ways.Some do it just infront of the cb ..some somewhere else on the line of cb, and some like pros do the same but in a slightly modified form...only thing is that he is not aware of doing it.It takes only a second or two and THATS THE END OF THE AIMING PROCESS.THE REST FOLLOWS AUTOMATICALLY.

You can check this for yourself !!!!
Here is the method.

Just imagine four lines,with some distance apart, across the line (which serve as four imaginary cushions) of cb (any where on it..even just in front of the cb or even beyomd the ob...) ,pause for a moment, just concentrating on these four lines i.e without being tempted to look at the aim point or at pocket etc.,(to allow your mind to complete a certain routine)....You can do it by feel for the present... and HIT.

Hope you would give a try and if you feel it sounds true,email me at:immsharma@yahoo.com for what the geometric routine we follow within these four lines.

<hr /></blockquote>

You have made my day, a aiming systems for blonds, a blond can understand.

wolfdancer
10-04-2003, 11:22 AM
"blondes" good line..LOL

wolfdancer
10-04-2003, 11:27 AM
AMAZING...by imagining the four lines, or cushions, across the CB, and not looking at the pocket...I can now hit 3 of them, and occasionally a ball will drop into a pocket..I'm still having trouble hitting the cushion behind me

Rod
10-04-2003, 11:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote IMMSHARMA:</font><hr> We discuss a lot about the question of aiming in pool
<hr /></blockquote>

We, who's we? You don't discuss didley!!! There now I've cut your post down to make sense! ha

griffith_d
10-04-2003, 12:05 PM
IMMA SHISTER,...you are just plain stupid. You never quit with your crap. When someone continues to beat their head against the wall and no one cares is just plain stupid. I am sure you cannot even play pool,...you took math in India and you try and get money out people for your stupid idea that is common knowledge.

Give it up,...I have told you this over and over, here and EPT.

Griff