PDA

View Full Version : What to do with my balls?

nAz
10-03-2003, 04:32 PM
I was given a old set of snooker balls (numbered) and i really have no use for them. however i been thinking of decorating my new place with them maybe gluing them to the ceiling in a pattern of a snooker game set up. or maybe build a fram and stick em up on the wall with the same pattern... anyone got any ideas? oh and if i do it this way what would be the best glue to use that will not Damage the ball permenantly.

dg-in-centralpa
10-04-2003, 04:13 PM
If you have a game room or do this in your kitchen - drill them and make them into drawer handles, make a coat rack out of them.

DG

plato 17
10-04-2003, 04:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> I was given a old set of snooker balls (numbered) and i really have no use for them. however i been thinking of decorating my new place with them maybe gluing them to the ceiling in a pattern of a snooker game set up. or maybe build a fram and stick em up on the wall

I have some suggestions, put the black ball on your gear shift knob, then hang two big fuzzy dice from your rear view mirror, you then be cool dude. Keep the rest of them on your front seat and when some beamer tail gates you on the interstate, chuck a couple of them out the window, that will back the dude off. If you have a pool hustler who took your last twenty, shove one of those up his tail pipe, see him walk home when his bloody car will not start. You can dontate the set to a pool hall with a snooker table, I would want at least a double cheezeburger, fries and a beer back for them. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

with the same pattern... anyone got any ideas? oh and if i do it this way what would be the best glue to use that will not Damage the ball permenantly. <hr /></blockquote>