PDA

View Full Version : GC1 and GC2

Chris Cass
10-03-2003, 10:13 PM
Hi Everyone,

I think it's been long enough to ask the difference between the two? The table in question is a 1963.

Thanks,

C.C.

Tom_In_Cincy
10-03-2003, 10:42 PM
Not that I am an expert on the subject... but I do know how to research..

GCI vrs GCII and GCIII (http://groups.google.com/groups?q=GCI+group:rec.sport.billiard+group:rec.sp ort.billiard&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&group=rec.sport.billiard&selm=83ubsd%245pe%241%4 0bob.news.rcn.net&rnum=2)

Another GCI vrs GCII difference (http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&threadm=389679D0.B97FACD5%40shermcue.com&rnum=4& prev=/groups%3Fq%3DGCI%2Bgroup:rec.sport.billiard%2Bgrou p:rec.sport.billiard%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26group%3Drec.sport.billiard%26selm%3D389679D0.B 97FACD5%2540shermcue.com%26rnum%3D4)

Levelers? hadn't heard this one.. but who am I to doubt it? (http://http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&threadm=20020117011656.04449.00001551%40mb-cc.aol.com&rnum=8&prev=/groups%3Fq%3DGCI%2Bgroup:rec.sport.billiard%2Bgrou p:rec.sport.billiard%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26group%3Drec.sport.billiard%26selm%3D2002011701 1656.04449.00001551%2540mb-cc.aol.com%26rnum%3D8)

Q-guy
10-03-2003, 11:04 PM
If it is 1963 I would say it is a GC 1. I am looking at the Service manual for the Gold crown 1 I have, dated 1961 and I have the revised manual dated April 1968. One of the changes is in the feet. On the Gold Crown 1 they have a screw that holds them on. On the 2 they are mounted on a threaded rod that has a floating nut for leveling the table without jacking it up. That seem to be one of the most obvious differences, I am sure there are more. Funny all this junk I have, I even have the manual for a Brunswick chair and table assembly with a built in hand drier like you would see in a bowling alley. I had 25 sets of those Brunswick chair table assemblies I threw in a dumpstier a few years ago along with the Brunswick wall racks for cues. You know the ones with the Brunswick plaques on them. I bet now with ebay, I would get a few hundred apiece for them. I had bought out a bowling alley and a lot of the stuff I did not want to be bothered moving and storing.

Voodoo Daddy
10-04-2003, 05:45 AM
I dunno about the rest of ya...but I'm glad to see ya back Q.

SPetty
10-04-2003, 05:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> I dunno about the rest of ya...but I'm glad to see ya back Q. <hr /></blockquote>hahaha! I was gonna say that, but I didn't want to chase him away again! So, what he said...

Rich R.
10-04-2003, 07:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> I dunno about the rest of ya...but I'm glad to see ya back Q. <hr /></blockquote>hahaha! I was gonna say that, but I didn't want to chase him away again! So, what he said... <hr /></blockquote>

Ditto! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
10-04-2003, 11:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> I dunno about the rest of ya...but I'm glad to see ya back Q. <hr /></blockquote>hahaha! I was gonna say that, but I didn't want to chase him away again! So, what he said... <hr /></blockquote>

Ditto! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I fourth that motion. Great to see Q-Guy back home where he belongs. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Best regards,

C.C.~~thanks for the help everyone. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
10-04-2003, 11:20 AM
Hi Q-Guy,

That's exactly what I was looking for.

Regards,

C.C.~~thanks

plato 17
10-04-2003, 05:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> I dunno about the rest of ya...but I'm glad to see ya back Q. <hr /></blockquote>hahaha! I was gonna say that, but I didn't want to chase him away again! So, what he said... <hr /></blockquote>

Dear Sir, the arc was not built by amateurs, no way, the plans came directly from God, It was built by God, he gave the instructions on how to do it, Noah did not vote on any of that. The fate of the arc was it became a shipwreck.
The titanic was built by drunks in Belfast, it also became a shipwreck, it's builders were also professionals. Somehow your point you try to make with this is pointless and meaningless. Neither shipwreck was the fault of either builder. Surely you can do better than this one. Come up with something that makes sense please.

Ditto! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>