PDA

View Full Version : Hospitality at Country Retreat Family Billiards

Rio
10-04-2003, 05:58 AM
Visited Chris in NC's room yesterday. Had an excellent meal there and practiced with Chris for an hour.

A couple of points: First, it's a great place to play pool. The place is clean, the atmosphere is very pleasant, and the equipment is first class. Second: Chris helps his customers with their play. You don't get that in most rooms. That kind of involvement increases customer interest in the game. It can turn a casual customer into a regular customer. I think that more owners should try to develop regular customers by coaching beginning and intermediate players.

Chris: Thanks for the hospitality. Also, I really enjoyed watching you move the ball--nice control.

Rio

Chris in NC
10-04-2003, 11:51 AM
Rio, thanks for the kind words. When someone who hears about our room (from the CCB or anywhere else) that makes the effort to travel a ways to come here - I consider that a tremendous honor. I hope it was worth the trip for you.

Rio, I enjoyed the short time we were able to shoot together, and hopefully we'll see you here again. - Chris in NC

plato 17
10-04-2003, 04:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris in NC:</font><hr> Rio, thanks for the kind words. When someone who hears about our room (from the CCB or anywhere else) that makes the effort to travel a ways to come here - I consider that a tremendous honor. I hope it was worth the trip for you.

Will you give me free food and free pool if I post a free ad for you also on ccb? How about the rest of you room owners, will you do the same, then I can eat and play free for the rest of my life, sounds like a great deal to me? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

rackmup
10-04-2003, 05:04 PM
All right. I've had enough. How about the rest of you regular CCB'ers? "Fast Mouth" Larry Guninger sneaks back on as "Danny D" and "Plato 17" just to bad-mouth a long-time CCB Regular and we just stand there?

Maybe that's good for some but it's not for me.

Larry...you are the very definition of an ass. When will you learn to be civil? When will you learn that to be a contributor to this forum and to be respected for those contributions, you must first earn it.

Can't the CCB Admin do something about this worthless, gutless coward once and for all?

Regards,

Ken (mad as hell)

Rio
10-04-2003, 05:21 PM
Chris didn't solicit my remarks about his room. I paid full price for my food, drink, and table time there, and I always will.

Rio

Eric.
10-04-2003, 10:12 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr> All right. I've had enough. How about the rest of you regular CCB'ers? "Fast Mouth" Larry Guninger sneaks back on as "Danny D" and "Plato 17" just to bad-mouth a long-time CCB Regular and we just stand there?

Maybe that's good for some but it's not for me.

Larry...you are the very definition of an ass. When will you learn to be civil? When will you learn that to be a contributor to this forum and to be respected for those contributions, you must first earn it.

Can't the CCB Admin do something about this worthless, gutless coward once and for all?

Regards,

Ken (mad as hell) <hr /></blockquote>

Agreed. Whadda douche /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Eric

rackmup
10-05-2003, 08:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rio:</font><hr> Chris didn't solicit my remarks about his room. I paid full price for my food, drink, and table time there, and I always will.<hr /></blockquote>

You must understand, Plato_17 a.k.a. "You-know-who", is simply jealous that others receive warm receptions and all he receives are threats of violence.

Regards,

Ken (putting "F.L.G." back on "ignore" status.)

stick8
10-06-2003, 12:07 AM
Hello Chris: dont know if you remember or not,but me and my grandson came up for jr quilifires last year. but I can say chris is a #1 guy. he treated me and grandson real nice. he and I also shot a few, one fine player. thanks Chris STICK+LITTLE STICK FROM GEORGIA