PDA

View Full Version : Watson's Cues

Drake
10-06-2003, 07:44 AM
I understand that Tony Watson's custom Keith Josey Cues are for sale. I'm interested in buying them. Please PM me. Thanks.....Drake

DoomCue
10-06-2003, 04:35 PM
Tony's always trying to sell a Josey. Not sure if he's always trying to sell HIS Josey, but maybe he is. Last I heard he wanted $1500 for a Josey (again, not sure if it's HIS Josey). You can probably get in touch with him through Breaktime in Wilmington, NC. The number there is 910.395.6658.

-djb

Tommy_Davidson
10-07-2003, 01:15 AM
> A few weeks ago,Tony was in Memphis,and we talked a while about cues and other things. His Josey,with the turquoise and ivory,is one of absolute best hitting cues I've ever picked up. He is most apparently very fond of that one in particular. Unless he's totally broke,which is RARELY the case with a player of his speed,he is probably not selling that one. He gave me one of Keith's business cards,and told me to buy a cue from him next time I buy one. Tommy D.

Drake
10-09-2003, 06:10 AM
I agree with you about Keith Josey's cues. I have three of them. I heard Tony just sold his cues and his playing cue is one of a kind with lots of Ivory. I would love to add this to my collection.